AT&T Store Houston Tomball Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Houston
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Houston Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 3, 20205 out of 5AWESOME experience .... DaCorian (unsure of spelling) was an amazing young man. He welcomed us and made great suggestions and patiently walked us through every step.Response from AT&TJuly 17, 2020Hi Tommy. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We hope to connect with you soon.
- December 20, 20191 out of 5Horrible customer service- waited over an hour to pick up phone and could not complete because husband is the only name on the account. It would have been nice to know this might be an issue when I began waiting.
- December 1, 20191 out of 5Horrible Service. Asked to See the I phone and choose a color for my Sons gift. Zero help. "Its not on display"
Just amazed the girl offered zero help. She just stood there like a zombie. Takes the wind out of your sails to get you Son a Sweet new phone.
So, I bought him a new one today at another store.
The manager needs training on How to Train Employees and the District Manager should know about it. Sheeesh People, seriously....
- January 28, 20194 out of 5I had to replace a phone that died and luckily I had insurance on phone so Suga helped me reorder a phone and had it shipped to my house. Then went in to get it activated but unable to transfer my pics and contacts due to phone being dead and no battery that fixed my phone on site was available. Never heard from Suga again about locating a battery before I had to send the dead phone back so that was disappointing.
- January 9, 20195 out of 5