AT&T Store Laredo Laredo Plantation Centre
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Laredo
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laredo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laredo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 9, 20211 out of 5Horrible Experience over the phone. Zero service! We have been customers with AT&T for years and we had questions about our new cell phone. They were very rude over the phone and refused to allow me to talk to someone more knowledgeable. This young inexperienced male even told me he would not allow me to talk to someone else, instead placed me on hold indefinitely. Horrible, horrible, horrible service. That young boy just lost my business permanently at AT&T. Customer service training needed at this store. These young people are ill equipped and lazy.
- November 19, 20191 out of 5I give it zero stars. I was limited on time because of work. All I needed was to transfer a line from one plan to another. I waited a half hour while the three male employees chatted with one customer. Three people walked in after us. After a half hour one of the guys leaves, another goes to the back and the one left with the black hat approached a person that arrived way after us to assist them. Worst place to go. They are definitely not interested in providing customer service or selling products. I drove to the one located on Independence Plaza and all the employees there were extremely hard working and knowledgeable. They instantly helped me and was out of there within 15 minutes completely satisfied.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5Horrible experience horrible staff member and beyond horrible manager, ordered the new s10+ online and when i went to pick it up didn't want to give me the phone i had already paid in the app. I heard the manager saying how he was holding it for a friend so to not sell me the phone made a huge deal and made me give them my state id,social security card, credit card under my name and after that still said it wasn't enough proof so they asked for my utility bills so i showed the manager my ebills on my phone and he said no i need the copy or i can't accept it so they made me go to my house and print my water bill and electrical bill and when i gave the bills to him he gave me the worst attitude possible was rude the whole time i asked for cases or tempered glass and he said we might have some in the back but its all in boxes so we're not gonna check, they were talking bad about us between the staff infront of us i decided to stay quiet and not disrespect as per your terms of service. But i lost like 6 hours plus of time with them just cause they did not want to sell me the phone even thoe i had payed in advance by the app it was the most uncomfortable experience and they made me feel horrible i was about to call our family lawyer to see if what they were doing was right. Never thought at&t would have such customer service. By the way it was the store on McPherson and del mar next to heb.
- February 25, 20195 out of 5
- February 19, 20195 out of 5