AT&T Store Laredo Laredo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Laredo
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Laredo?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Laredo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 5, 20195 out of 5I went the other day because i needed a change of number and the AT&T representative Aleda was very patient with me. She explain to me everything until i understood it. Defiantly going to be look for her for any questions or concerns on my account in the future. I highly recommend Aleda. She is very courteous with her customers and goes way and beyond to help you and give you the best service.
- November 27, 20183 out of 5A couple of months ago I went by to transfer from another carrier to AT&T. A month before I'd done the same for a family member by going to the kiosk at the mall & all had gone smoothly & quickly, no problems. As soon as I walked into this location, though, the representative (sorry I don't remember his name) asked several times if I'd been there before, if I'd previously spoken to someone there--seem a bit confused even though I explained I simply wanted to change from one prepaid carrier to AT&T prepaid (no bells & whistles, just a basic plan, seemed easy enough). Now, it might be that they only like to do things by appt. but as I said, I'd previously done it at a kiosk and it only took a matter of minutes and all I needed was a basic prepaid plan. We finally got things going but in the middle of it all this representative commented on how my phone was several years old. Umm, so?? It's a good-sized smartphone with a good camera and it serves its purpose. As a matter of fact, it's probably a little too much for me considering I use my phone as a PHONE and not a computer or gaming device (I only got a smartphone because of the large screen size and the quality of the camera). I guess this person must've thought I'm one of those fools who has to have the latest and most high tech and if he only made me feel my phone was old and inadequate I'd walk out of there with a brand new, pricey device? LOL, good luck with that, I don't pay more than $200 for my phones and even that seems excessive, but once I do I hold on to them for a long time. Anyway, overall the service was okay but I'd try a different location next time instead of just stopping by because I was in that area doing other errands. Oh, and AT&T prepaid has much better service than my previous prepaid carrier.
- October 12, 20185 out of 5
- July 24, 20185 out of 5Rep Jannet, really came thru, in setting up my wife's cell phone n transfering pics,contacts etc.
- June 5, 20185 out of 5I was received upon arrival and had my problem resolved in a timely matter. My questions were answered with no hesitation and I also purchased some items, overall it went great.