AT&T Store League City League City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
2945 Gulf Freeway S
, TX 77573
Request an Appointment
Apple iPhone 12
Buy the new iPhone 12 Pro from AT&T in League City. Learn how new and existing customers get the new iPhone 12 for $0 with trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Early Holiday Deals!
Visit AT&T’s Holiday Gift Guide for early deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list – all from the comfort and safety of your own home!
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Galveston's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for League City
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in League City?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the League City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 5, 20195 out of 5The store representative (Will) was very knowledgeable, kind and patient as help went above and beyond to assist several customers at a time. I was most thankful for all of his courteousness then surprised as he not only escorted me back to my car, since I was handicapped, he even swooped me up and literally carried me to my car, without hesitation, when I told him I couldn’t walk very fast. After that he also hopped into my car to connect my phone to the car as well. He (at the very least) certainly deserves the recognition and a big pat on the back. What an excellent example of good customer service. He wore a cheerful smile the entire time as he helped so many folks that day. I know he will climb mountains as he travels through life. I just had to post this compliment for him. People will quickly give the bad reports but not always give the good ones.
- February 19, 20195 out of 5Everyone in the store was very helpful and attentive.
- April 6, 20181 out of 5Visited three stores in the area and all three said something different.. I did not need a phone, but purchased it, because the ATT Salesman said it was part of a promotion/great deal. AFTER PURCHASING A WIRELESS INTERNET AND THREE VISITS TO THE SAME STORE (waited 1.7 hours EACH TIME), IT STILL DID NOT WORK!!!! They young man said that he had to remove a block and it worked for one day. When I called ATT, they indicated that none of the information that was given was correct and it would cost three times as much to turn it back on. On the third day and hours of frustration, I paid extra. I still can not create a MYATT account, they internet a bogus address and ATT said they cant change it!! This is how they treat senior citizens. Worse than a 1970 used car salesman....
- March 2, 20184 out of 5The published store hours on yelp were not the same as actual for Sundays. Then after waiting an hour for the store to open, the sales person was another 30 minutes late opening the store. Took care of me but many people waiting behind me because he was so slow. I suspected he was hungover but he got the job done, just took a while
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.