AT&T Store Lubbock Lubbock Canyon West
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lubbock
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lubbock?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lubbock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 19, 20204 out of 5Management, Jimmy
Although I feel these previous reviews reflect negative experiences... I feel you turned them into a learning experience for your obvious newly hired staff. I went to 4th St location with the immediate impression of no desire to assist. I called the 82nd location as it is a bigger site in hopes for better service. The young lady introduced the store as their CORPORATE location so I took it upon myself to express had I not been an AT&T customer for over 5yrs, this 4th location would have turned me away from AT&T service. Her attitude, we'll just say ONE more shot before doing my business as usual, on line. Your friendly, eager to please staff was a PLEASANT surprise! Great Job guys, looks like your TEAMWORK is paying off. Now you may ask why a 4-star and not a 5. EASY... gives you something to strive for. You're on your way to knocking the CORPORATE site off of 82nd and right into Milwaukee 😉 keep up the excellent work! And a SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO JESSICA! Love my new Samsung Galaxy Watch ❣Response from AT&TDecember 20, 2020Hello Carrie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience in our store. Please come see us for any future needs you have as well, we are eager to earn that 5th Star.
- November 14, 20201 out of 5Alysha 1st assisted me a week ago she did great that day! Today Adonica probably needs more training she did not know about the products I was interested in buying today. She walked off and never came back and no one else has offered to assist me. 10am till after 2pm and I am still waiting—-HORRIBLE SERVICE TODAY!Response from AT&TNovember 15, 2020Hello,
I am sorry to hear about your poor experience. Please call me at 806-792-1593, my name is Jimmy I am the store manager.
- October 31, 20201 out of 50ct 31 and Willie is still a lying salesman, I advise no one to do business with him!Response from AT&TNovember 3, 2020Tyson,
Please call 806-792-1593 and ask for Jimmy. I am the manager
- June 20, 20201 out of 5Poor service actually none.
Went to store to ask for getting help on MyATT app on new IPad. I called store the other day and spoke with someone and was told that had some wizards they could probably help me. So I wasted my time sitting in car and Richardo showing him app didn’t work. Basically he didn’t won’t to work with me.i have been att customer for over 20 years and can’t ask for a little help.Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello J D N Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. Please call me directly at 806-792-1593, my name is Jimmy.
- May 27, 20201 out of 5So incredibly rude. Mike argued with me on an insurance claim. Said they don’t help with those when I had already been through this a few months prior at the AT&T store on 82nd and Milwaukee. The kid at the other store was awesome and filled out the claim for me and was willing to help in any way possible. Mike was pretty much calling me a liar. I guess he’s too lazy to want to do his job. Won’t ever come back to this location.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello K.B.,
We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. My name is Jimmy I am the Store manager please call me at your convenience 806-792-1593.