AT&T Store Lubbock Lubbock
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Lubbock
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lubbock?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lubbock Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 16, 20201 out of 5No help what so ever. My issue was with an upgrade payment being deducted from my account twice and another payment, for a totally different amount being charged to my account fraudulently. I had to cancel my debit card due to this fraudulent charge. The two payments for the original upgrade cost had already come out of my account so this should not have been a problem. I have a screen shot from my bank where both charges are still pending and I also have a screen shot of the text message from my bank asking about the fraudulent charge (for a totally different amount) This morning, 9/16/2020, I received an email stating my upgrade order was not being shipped due to my phone and accessories were not being shipped due to payment being declined. I then called AT&T and got the total run around for over an hour. I was transferred to 3 different departments. Each department more inept than the previous. At one point a representative suggested I "chat" on line with someone. I tried this and got absolutely nowhere. I then decided to go into the ATT store on 82nd to get this resolved in person. I have been a customer for 20+years and I have never been treated so dismissively. The "sales" person listened to my problem, viewed my documentation and the said to me "we only handle sales here, I cannot help you" He did not offer any solution. He simply suggested I call AT&T, which I had already done!! Needless to say this whole "UPGRADE" experience cost AT&T a very loyal customer. Hello Verizon, here I come!Response from AT&TSeptember 17, 2020Hello Donna R.
Your experience in our store matters to us. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- June 21, 20205 out of 5I visited the store recently because of malfunction with my phone. I was helped by Kim Robinson. Kim was very knowledgeable and friendly. Kim was able to get all of my questions answered and set back up with a phone that functions properly. Her years of customer service are very evident and she should be commended on her excellent customer service. It is easy to see that Kim enjoys her job and she even made the comment how she enjoys it because she gets to meet new people everyday. If you get to visit this store, look for Kim! She deserves a raise!Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hey Joe,
Thank you for your kind words about Kim. She is definitely a leader in our store and it means the world to us that you noticed too! Feel free to tell your friends and family about her, as we would love to see you guys come in! Thanks again!
- May 1, 20201 out of 5My internet is down and I have unable to get any helpful support!!!!! Do you not have any humans working technical support?! Not a happy camper!!Response from AT&TMay 2, 2020Hello Mel H.
We would love to assist you in any way we can here at the store. We understand the importance of having fast reliable internet speeds in times like these! If you come by the store we can definitely guide you in the right direction and even have some trouble shooting ideas of our own! Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you and get you connected to the internet ASAP!
- May 4, 20191 out of 5Don't really get much help at the local store! Walked in to take care of some issues and they say I have to do it on line. Prefer to talk to someone in person then on the phone! Thinking of switching to a other provider
- February 4, 20195 out of 5Sales Professional was quick, patient and knowledgeable about EVERYTHING!! I had my two children in the store with me activating phones and an extra line, and he was super kind to my children! Would recommend him and the store to anyone!