AT&T Store Port Arthur Nederland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Port Arthur
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Port Arthur?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Arthur Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 1, 20201 out of 5Customer service is a joke and they do not keep there word. We have had issues since October that no one can resolve and we have been through several managers and still get no where. STAY AWAY from here. And I do not know why you have to at least pick a star when they need ZERO.
- June 16, 20201 out of 5Worst experience ever. Been without a phone since Friday. Wanted to give them no stars but it won't let you.Response from AT&TJune 23, 2020Hi Roland D. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers and look forward to providing you a better experience in the future.
- April 19, 20201 out of 5Not
- April 18, 20205 out of 5This review goes out to asst. Manager Kenneth. I arrived their to have my phone switched over the first lady there didn't want to even take the time to help me was just going to give me a number to call. I asked to speak with a manager she goes and gets Kenneth. He was very nice and helpful to asst. Me to get my phone switched over with no problems. He got it started and still would asst. Others customers. THANK YOU KENNETH FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND BEING SOOOO HELPFULResponse from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Melissa K. We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better. We are glad to have met your needs! Again, we thank you for the feedback.
- March 21, 20201 out of 5We usually receive very professional service at this location. However, I went into the store on March 18th, and Chris (female with shoulder-length brown curly hair) was very rude!!! It appeared that as soon as she realized that I needed help with my phone and I wasn't there to buy anything, her demeanor changed towards me. Chris acted very "put out" that she had to help me fix my phone. As I explained the problem with the phone, Chris appeared to not understand and looked at me like I was dumb (LOL). It is evident that SHE has little knowledge regarding Android phones; she had to call a helpline to figure out how to reset my phone.
While she was on hold with the helpline, a man came into the store. She used a completely different tone with him. I soon realized that she had sold him a phone earlier, and he returned to trade in his old phone. She took this opportunity to put my phone and my problem to the side and assist him so that she could get credit for his trade-in phone. There was a noticeable difference in the way she treated "a sale" vs. "customer service."
Once my phone was fixed, I was going to buy a memory card and a car charger for it, but I will wait and give that "sale" to someone more deserving.