AT&T Store Port Arthur Nederland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Port Arthur Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 19, 20201 out of 5Not
- April 18, 20205 out of 5This review goes out to asst. Manager Kenneth. I arrived their to have my phone switched over the first lady there didn't want to even take the time to help me was just going to give me a number to call. I asked to speak with a manager she goes and gets Kenneth. He was very nice and helpful to asst. Me to get my phone switched over with no problems. He got it started and still would asst. Others customers. THANK YOU KENNETH FOR YOUR KINDNESS AND BEING SOOOO HELPFUL
- March 21, 20201 out of 5We usually receive very professional service at this location. However, I went into the store on March 18th, and Chris (female with shoulder-length brown curly hair) was very rude!!! It appeared that as soon as she realized that I needed help with my phone and I wasn't there to buy anything, her demeanor changed towards me. Chris acted very "put out" that she had to help me fix my phone. As I explained the problem with the phone, Chris appeared to not understand and looked at me like I was dumb (LOL). It is evident that SHE has little knowledge regarding Android phones; she had to call a helpline to figure out how to reset my phone.
While she was on hold with the helpline, a man came into the store. She used a completely different tone with him. I soon realized that she had sold him a phone earlier, and he returned to trade in his old phone. She took this opportunity to put my phone and my problem to the side and assist him so that she could get credit for his trade-in phone. There was a noticeable difference in the way she treated "a sale" vs. "customer service."
Once my phone was fixed, I was going to buy a memory card and a car charger for it, but I will wait and give that "sale" to someone more deserving.
- March 9, 20205 out of 5Excellent customer service!!Warren and Andrew took great care of me. I needed a new phone and they went beyond their duties to make me a happy customer. I was given the opportunity to make changes to my account and they made the transition smooth for me. These men are amazing!! Thank you gentlemen. I am impressed.
- March 11, 20191 out of 5The agent that helped did not make me feel like she wanted to help me. So I went to Beaumont store and it was a fantastic experience.