AT&T Store San Antonio Stone Oak
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Antonio
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Antonio?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Antonio Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 25, 20195 out of 5Stephanie R. was awesome and very attentive! She made our experience easy and fast! We will definitely be back! Thank you!
- October 19, 20195 out of 5I am 69 years "young" - I had decided to upgrade my old iphone as this one kept going from 100% to 70% with just sending two text messages! ha I had to face the reality that my phone had just gotten old, like me! :) I did a lot of google searches and decided to get the iphone 11 - my old phone was so old that a rebate wasn't even an option - in fact, the girl that sold me my new phone, looked at my old phone and burst out laughing - she said "I haven't seen one of these in years"... I had to explain to her that old people don't like to part with anything that they feel comfortable with - whether it's an old pair of comfy bluejeans or an old iphone - we got it "broken in" and we are happy. I told her I was upgrading so my phone battery would last longer - she looked at me with such pity - I didn't mind at all - I knew one day, she would be in my shoes! ha I walked out of the store with my new phone, and I was ready to come home and download the app that would allow me to transfer everything from my old phone to my new phone - that's when I noticed there was an AT&T store right there at Stone Oak (TPC) shopping center. I walked in and was warmly greeted by Felicia - an angel walking this earth! She set everything up for me - explained different functions for me - and even got a little bit of credit on my old phone - she said they could use some of the parts in them - who knew!! Then I met the manager, who was just as sweet and friendly - I have been in numerous AT&T stores, I usually get someone who knows everything about the iphones and can't understand why I don't know the same!!?? I always feel like I bothered them asking questions - so it was so refreshing to walk into this store and greeted like "family" coming for Thanksgiving dinner! I won't go to any other store except this one - and to Felicia, once again, THANK YOU for making this transition very pleasant and easy for this little old woman!! :) God Bless you....
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Very helpful staff and very knowledgeable about their products
- December 20, 20185 out of 5
- December 12, 20181 out of 5I went to this location due to it being the closest AT&T Store near my neighborhood, well let me just say I wish I drove a little further or drove to a different wireless company after my interaction with Josh. I went in to PURCHASE a new phone and trade in my daughters old phone. Josh seemed completely bothered and shook his head when I needed to get further information, this is a gift so I couldn't bring my daughter in to answer all of the questions on the phone he was asking about, and it was obvious he wasn't happy about waiting for me to get what he needed which really wasn't that long. He was also bothered when I asked him questions and responding back to me as if I should know the answers. This interaction was just horrible and is making me consider escalating or switching providers. I wasn't a difficult customer but this was a difficult and unpleasant experience.