AT&T Store Waco Brazos Place Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Waco
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Waco?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Waco Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 13, 20201 out of 5I had a bad experience at this store. The associate that was helping me didn't listen and did not offer the 5 next plan either. I had asked for the 512g iphone and she ordered 256g. When I told her this was the wrong one she lied to my face. When I called the manager stated that they didn't have 512g. I told the manager I called the 1-800 number and they stated you can order it. They had me standing there for almost an hour and he came back and stated he couldn't cancel the order. He told me to wait until I receive the package and bring it back for him to order the 512g but it will be on back order. I will not be going back to 4330 W Waco Dr. Waco, Tx 76710. They do not care about their customers. They care about a buck.
- August 14, 20202 out of 5Ordered service with 3 phones on Aug 8. We were never asked about att next up or insurance on the phones. I received my estimated bill and noticed next up on all 3 phones and insurance on one of the phones. I went online and canceled all the above on Aug 9. So we get the actual bill on aug 14. Everything is still on there. I then notice 4 activation fees for 3 phones. BTW, we were told activation fees would be waived. So I go to the store with a copy of the bill with all the charges that should be removed highlighted. The gentleman tells me to leave the bill with him and he will take care of it and get in touch with me before the end of the day. Big surprise....730pm and haven't heard anything. So I call up there and am told no one there to help if I could come back the next day. So now I get to print my bill again and drive 20 min up to the store again to try to get this resolved. Reconsidering our choice to go with att
- August 7, 20205 out of 5Exceptional customer service from Evelyn. She went way out of her way to keep me as a customer Now I'm a very satisfied ClientResponse from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hi Roger! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- July 18, 20205 out of 5I just wanted to so thank you To Andrew at the AT&T store on Waco drive and New Road for is excellent handling of my lost phone. He went above and beyond to get by unfortunate situation taken care of in a timely manner. Go see Andrew, he is very experienced knowledgeable about the product. Excellent people skills! Thank you sir for your service!Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hello Allen J, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We look forward to you visiting again.
- July 17, 20201 out of 5If I could I would give it 0.0000000 stars. One of the managers there Frankie something was horrible. We got there asking for a new chip because customer service had sent us there to get a free chip/sim card. We told him there was something wrong and so he took out the chip and DROPPED the phone. He tried putting it back in and it said something about the phone being locked which it wasn’t. And we told him if there was something we could do. He then said then said we could go take the phone back where we got it and see what they’ll do implying that we had stolen it when we had not that phone was paid for. We then asked him if he was implying that we had stolen it and he said that didn’t come out of my mouth so no. I had had enough of his ugly attitude and asked for a manager. He said I am the manger in a very rude way and looked at me like what are you gonna do now. So I asked then why aren’t you trying to help us and he just said because it’s locked there’s nothing I can do. I said could you just look at the notes that the lady from customer service left. He said without even logging into my att account or knowing my name or phone # he said no note or nothing is gonna help you, you should take that phone back where you got it from and see what they’ll do. Again implying that we had stolen that phone. He then just told us If we’d like we could call customer service from any ATT PHONE again implying that we had stolen that phone. So we decided to leave the store and call customer service. We told them everything that happens and gave them all the phone info she then verified that it was unlocked had no theft history and told us all the correct info about the phone. She told us if we’d like to go back to that att store For a sim or if we’d like for her to order us one. We then told her that we were still outside the store because we had never left. She was like if you’d like y’all could go back in that way i can talk to the guy that attended y’all. So we went back to the store and tried to hand the phone to the guy. He said no just put it on speaker I don’t have to hold it which he did say in a rude way. The lady then asked him what was going on. He told her that a customer(us) came in asking for a sim but that the phone was locked and the lady was like no it’s not locked I just checked it. The lady then told them if he could just give us the chip which he then told her that it’s not gonna work it’s not gonna work. The lady told him just give them the chip and I’ll take care of the rest. The lady saw how rude he was being even to her so she asked for him Name and his att id number he then got smart and said alright then let me get yours. They exchanged att id #s and the man just left the lady talking by herself. The man who attended us told one of his coworkers to just bring a sim. His coworker then asked for the phone number of the phone and I told him you have to sign into the account to look at the notes. He then said matter a fact can I please see your license and to prove that you are actually with att. We had enough and walked out of the store. The lady from customer service filed a complaint and told her manager about everything That had happened. They then sent us to another att where they behaved very nicely and actually listened to us and gave us a sim. I will never be going back to this att! One of the worse customer services I have EVER received just completely horrible!!!!!Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hello Samuel R. I'm sorry that you were not able to receive the service you expected. We definitely want to assist all of our customers but also follow all rules and protocols. I would love the opportunity to assist you in the future. Please reach out to me that I may get more feedback to improve our customer service. Saladin.firstname.lastname@example.org.