Take care of holiday shopping at our St Johnsbury location. Whether you’re looking for a smartwatch, some stylish accessories, a new phone, or a smart home device, we offer a great selection for everyone on your list.
AT&T Store St Johnsbury Saint Johnsbury
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
438 Railroad Street
, VT 05819
Bundle & Save
Save up to $30 when you purchase three or more accessories, including a Case, Screen Protector and Wireless Charging Pad! Offer available at this location only. Not valid on clearance accessories. See a Sales Rep for details.
Friday, November 1, 2019 - Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Special Trade-in Offer for Samsung Note10/Note10+
For a limited time, port-in and purchase a Samsung Note10/Note10+ on installment with Trade-in and Unlimited Plan, and get up to $950 max bill credit.
Check everyone off your list
Shop early and get ahead of the season with our holiday gift guide.
Our best plans, our best prices on the best network. AT&T may slow data speeds when the network is busy. Add'l charges, usage, speed & other restr's apply. Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2019.
MILITARY AND FIRST RESPONDER FAMILIES APPRECIATION
Learn how to get 4 lines of unlimited data for less than $27/mo. per line with AT&T Unlimited Starter℠. Plus 4 powerful iPhone 8 on us!
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone XRLearn how to get an iPhone XR 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 off in bill credits on a new iPhone 11 Pro Max with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $950 off in bill credits on a new Galaxy Note10+ with trade-in of eligible smartphone & qualifying installment and data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Samsung S10eLearn how to get the Samsung S10e 128GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG G8X ThinQLearn how to get the LG G8X ThinQ for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
Shop and delivery your way
Start online finish in store
- Kickstart your store experience in advance to save time
- Browse and add desired products and service to your shopping cart online
- Pickup your shopping cart in store and modify as needed
- Reduce time spent in store by continuing your shopping journey started online
About the St Johnsbury Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Looking for the hottest new device or an awesome accessory? Our St Johnsbury Store location has got you covered. We’re your one-stop shop in St Johnsbury, VT. We have phones, tablets, wearables, and more that you’ll love. We also offer in-store activation, so you can get your device up and running in no time. Need a case? How about a charger? Some new headphones? We have all that—and more. And while you’re in the store, make sure to check out our DIRECTV® and AT&T TV NOW packages. They deliver the shows and movies people love talking about. So, now that you know us a little better, stop by our St Johnsbury, VT store located at 438 Railroad Street! We’d love to get to know you.
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
4.3 out of 5.0(31 Reviews)
- December 6, 20191 out of 5Extremely poor customer service. Inaccurate information.
My husband was talked into switching to the AT&T FIRSTNET program from Verizon. We were told it was an amazing service for First Responders. If he had any problems or needed a replacement, to just come into the store & they would help us.
This has NOT been the case. We have been in more than once, on the phone with ATT&FirstNet, with no help. Everything we were told is incorrect. (neither employee works at the store any longer). It will be 21 more months until we can switch back to Verizon. We cannot wait.
- October 11, 20195 out of 5Great service. Very helpful!
- July 4, 20195 out of 5Amazing to do service here! Always where I go so I know it’s done right
- April 25, 20191 out of 5February 11, 2019, my wife went into the store to have our out of state numbers changed to local numbers. The representative in the store told her that the only way to change our numbers was to add new lines, then call and have our old lines cancelled. By adding the new lines we were eligible for free devices, which we declined because we are content with our current devices.The representative added the new lines, and sent my wife home to call and have our old lines cancelled. The representative on the phone said the proper way to change our numbers would have been to simply change numbers on our old lines, and he directed my wife to return to the store and have them remove the two new lines, and make sure that any activation fees on those lines was waived, as well as the SIM card charges. He then helped to change the numbers on our old lines, and my wife returned to the store. The new lines were removed, but we were still charged for them. We were also charged for the SIM cards. We have been in touch with more than one representative from the store, as well as the district manager. All the help we have received so far has been a $10 credit, when the process cost us over $200 because a store representative was improperly trained. I have since done some research on Google and this should have been simple and the cost should have been less than half of what we were charged. You can say we're not impressed with the service in this location.
- April 22, 20191 out of 5The employees park in front of the store which already has limited parking.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies, with offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.