AT&T Store St Johnsbury Saint Johnsbury
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the St Johnsbury Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 10, 20205 out of 5I had an amazing experience in the store Erin and Marcus were extremely helpful with all my cellular needs.
- December 6, 20191 out of 5Extremely poor customer service. Inaccurate information.
My husband was talked into switching to the AT&T FIRSTNET program from Verizon. We were told it was an amazing service for First Responders. If he had any problems or needed a replacement, to just come into the store & they would help us.
This has NOT been the case. We have been in more than once, on the phone with ATT&FirstNet, with no help. Everything we were told is incorrect. (neither employee works at the store any longer). It will be 21 more months until we can switch back to Verizon. We cannot wait.
- October 11, 20195 out of 5Great service. Very helpful!
- July 4, 20195 out of 5Amazing to do service here! Always where I go so I know it’s done right
- April 25, 20191 out of 5February 11, 2019, my wife went into the store to have our out of state numbers changed to local numbers. The representative in the store told her that the only way to change our numbers was to add new lines, then call and have our old lines cancelled. By adding the new lines we were eligible for free devices, which we declined because we are content with our current devices.The representative added the new lines, and sent my wife home to call and have our old lines cancelled. The representative on the phone said the proper way to change our numbers would have been to simply change numbers on our old lines, and he directed my wife to return to the store and have them remove the two new lines, and make sure that any activation fees on those lines was waived, as well as the SIM card charges. He then helped to change the numbers on our old lines, and my wife returned to the store. The new lines were removed, but we were still charged for them. We were also charged for the SIM cards. We have been in touch with more than one representative from the store, as well as the district manager. All the help we have received so far has been a $10 credit, when the process cost us over $200 because a store representative was improperly trained. I have since done some research on Google and this should have been simple and the cost should have been less than half of what we were charged. You can say we're not impressed with the service in this location.