AT&T Store Centreville Centreville Square
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Centreville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Centreville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Centreville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20201 out of 5Went into the store to upgrade my cellphone. Sales REP told me AT&T's trade in promotion was over. I called AT&T myself 3 times and was told each time, I should have received a $700 discount for my trade in. All 3 reps from AT&T told me the sales REP from this store needs to formalize himself in the promotions. I'm an AT&T wireless just. for over 13 years. This is what happens when you have kids working and have zero knowledge of their products. Wont go back to this store again!!!!Response from AT&TDecember 1, 2020Thank you for brining this to our attention Matt. I do believe this mistake has been corrected, if not please call the store & ask for the store manager Allan. We can be reached at 703-222-8888.
- May 11, 20201 out of 5lees that one star..Be careful with an employee who likes to threaten customers when he is unable to service due to a lack of knowledge. His language is vulgar and he refused to give his name. Clearly a social misfit...Response from AT&TJune 15, 2020I apologize that you had this kind of experience at our store Phillip. Please call us at 703-222-8888 & ask for the manager Youssef so we can find a solution for you.
- January 11, 20201 out of 5I called this location to see if they could exchange a screen protector that I purchased from a different at&t they said yes I drive 20 minutes I get there for them to tell me no they can't.
Now being a manager who deals with customers myself I decided to stay courteous and drive back another 20 minutes because of the incompetence and stupidity and complete lack of professionalism a person that deals with customers should have.
Absolutley furious. Train your people better, they are supposed to know what they can and cannot do.
PS: too bad there is no way I could give 0 star.
- December 27, 20191 out of 5Be careful when you are getting something done here also make sure you take a receipt or a plan printed out for you don’t believe in anything because whatever they are saying does not match with what they do !
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Fast and knowledgeable.I will always go for help.