AT&T Store Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Fairfax
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fairfax?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairfax Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 1, 20201 out of 5Switched to AT&T and it’s been a nightmare. Cory Riddle set my business account up and quoted a monthly bill. The bill has been overcharged for months and I was assured several times by him that the bill issue was corrected. I am now receiving calls from AT&T stating that I am pass due and need to pay my bill now. Cory Riddle is now ignoring my calls and text. I actually believe he has blocked my number. This is the worst I have seen a new customer treated.
- July 27, 20201 out of 5I called before leaving my house to see if they had a particular watch in stock. Corey said he had 1 left so I told him I'd be over in 30 minutes. I get there and Corey is busy but there are two other kids just standing around so I ask one of them to help me instead (which he seemed extremely annoyed by). He's asking me questions that I can't hear because the prank show they're watching on the store tv is at full blast and he won't turn it down even when I tell him about it. He pulls the watch from the counter so I'm thinking at least this should be over soon. He scans it, goes in the back room, then Corey goes too. They come back to tell me they can't sell me the watch because it's locked for 24 hrs because someone else tried to buy it. Uhhhh...ok. So I ask them why did they have me drive out for nothing. He said it was an honest mistake, there's nothing they can do about it and to try buying it at the apple store. What it seemed more like is that he was annoyed I pulled him from his show and didn't want to sell it to me in retaliation. The associates here are atrocious. Get a new staff or train them better. I'll be buying online.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Matt M. We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5The store hours say that it’s open at 9am and it’s not. The online website and mall directory says so also. The a manger David said he doesn’t gave the staff to open? Then he proceeds to tell me he doesn’t know what the hours online at att.com or the mall says different hours. Made a trip out of my way to come here because it opened at 9 but now I have to travel somewhere else’s will never be coming back to this store. Not to mention he insisted talking through the door and wouldn’t even to talk to me.
- October 22, 20191 out of 5If I could give a zero, I would. This has been by far the worst experience I've ever had. I've now been dealing with AT&T for over 4 months thanks to screw ups at the store. Specifically with sales associate, Sonny. In June we went to the store to get my son a new phone. Well, the only promo was the BOGO. Sonny assured us that we would have no problems. Wrong. It's been nothing but a problem. I've gone through red tape galore trying to get the phone line cancelled.
He also worked us a "deal" for our direct tv. We just had to cancel service for four days and switch service to my name and not my husbands.
Well, corporate caught that little scam and I no longer have Direct TV.
Don't trust Sonny or this store.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5I'm very satisfied with the assistance received. the people who helped me were very professional.