AT&T Store Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $15/mo. when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $350 in bill credit when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairfax Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 26, 20191 out of 5The store hours say that it’s open at 9am and it’s not. The online website and mall directory says so also. The a manger David said he doesn’t gave the staff to open? Then he proceeds to tell me he doesn’t know what the hours online at att.com or the mall says different hours. Made a trip out of my way to come here because it opened at 9 but now I have to travel somewhere else’s will never be coming back to this store. Not to mention he insisted talking through the door and wouldn’t even to talk to me.
- October 22, 20191 out of 5If I could give a zero, I would. This has been by far the worst experience I've ever had. I've now been dealing with AT&T for over 4 months thanks to screw ups at the store. Specifically with sales associate, Sonny. In June we went to the store to get my son a new phone. Well, the only promo was the BOGO. Sonny assured us that we would have no problems. Wrong. It's been nothing but a problem. I've gone through red tape galore trying to get the phone line cancelled.
He also worked us a "deal" for our direct tv. We just had to cancel service for four days and switch service to my name and not my husbands.
Well, corporate caught that little scam and I no longer have Direct TV.
Don't trust Sonny or this store.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5I'm very satisfied with the assistance received. the people who helped me were very professional.
- December 8, 20181 out of 5I have been to many AT&T stores in my life time but this store beats them all. Customer service is top quality garbage. Few kids running the show and offer absolutely NOTHING to resolve the issue at hand. These kids just walk around, by pass you and not even bother to ask if I need help. If I bring my presence to their notice, they talk rude and in a way like they are giving me a favor. The knowledge is absolutely absent when comes explaining their own products.There is one other company that reminds me the same experience i.e. Blockbusters". We all know what happened to them - wiped out. If you can then avoid this store and go to any other. Highly disappointed.
- November 6, 20181 out of 5