AT&T Store Fairfax Fair Oaks Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Fairfax
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Fairfax?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Fairfax Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 12, 20201 out of 5The websites says open at 900 am. It shows open now. It is 910 and no one in storeResponse from AT&TDecember 13, 2020Hello James A We apologize that we missed the opportunity to speak with you. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- November 6, 20201 out of 5They took out an iPhone 11 using my social security number/account. They then paid off the iPhone in full ($699.) then they changed the SIM and the IMEI. These numbers do not match any of my devices from our family’s iPhones. I called AT&T’s billing department, then they sent me the two receipts.Response from AT&TNovember 12, 2020Hello Christine W. We want to make it right. Please contact the store at Fair Oaks Mall, 703 691 8553 and ask for Fraidoon Hussain so we can offer a resolution for you.
- September 1, 20201 out of 5Switched to AT&T and it’s been a nightmare. Cory Riddle set my business account up and quoted a monthly bill. The bill has been overcharged for months and I was assured several times by him that the bill issue was corrected. I am now receiving calls from AT&T stating that I am pass due and need to pay my bill now. Cory Riddle is now ignoring my calls and text. I actually believe he has blocked my number. This is the worst I have seen a new customer treated.
- July 27, 20201 out of 5I called before leaving my house to see if they had a particular watch in stock. Corey said he had 1 left so I told him I'd be over in 30 minutes. I get there and Corey is busy but there are two other kids just standing around so I ask one of them to help me instead (which he seemed extremely annoyed by). He's asking me questions that I can't hear because the prank show they're watching on the store tv is at full blast and he won't turn it down even when I tell him about it. He pulls the watch from the counter so I'm thinking at least this should be over soon. He scans it, goes in the back room, then Corey goes too. They come back to tell me they can't sell me the watch because it's locked for 24 hrs because someone else tried to buy it. Uhhhh...ok. So I ask them why did they have me drive out for nothing. He said it was an honest mistake, there's nothing they can do about it and to try buying it at the apple store. What it seemed more like is that he was annoyed I pulled him from his show and didn't want to sell it to me in retaliation. The associates here are atrocious. Get a new staff or train them better. I'll be buying online.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hi Matt M. We know that first impressions are very important. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- December 26, 20191 out of 5The store hours say that it’s open at 9am and it’s not. The online website and mall directory says so also. The a manger David said he doesn’t gave the staff to open? Then he proceeds to tell me he doesn’t know what the hours online at att.com or the mall says different hours. Made a trip out of my way to come here because it opened at 9 but now I have to travel somewhere else’s will never be coming back to this store. Not to mention he insisted talking through the door and wouldn’t even to talk to me.