AT&T Store Burlington Burlington Boulevard Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Burlington
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Burlington?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Burlington Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 7, 20201 out of 5Got a new s10 phone because they said i would receive 300$ for my s8, Never got it and followed up numerous times, completely got ripped off and ended up getting some stupid 40$ gift card to buy over priced crap so basically gave away my phone, And to top it off they transferred my old to new phone stuff and lost all my photos, was so un happy about the whole experience and will be switch to another company, I've been with them around 20 yearsResponse from AT&TAugust 8, 2020Hello Todd C,
We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. We will work with the staff to ensure that promotional requirements are disclosed and verified with every customer. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- September 24, 20195 out of 5I Love this store. I’ve had nothing but great service and advice. Alex is a great manager and leader.Response from AT&TNovember 7, 2019Hello Don M Hi Don M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 21, 20191 out of 5I usually do not write any reviews from my visits to any restaurant or retail store but the service provided by Fernando was the worst I have ever seen. He spent more time talking about himself and how horrible the other AT&T stores are than trying to actually help me in store. For some reason this guy does not like Customer service department, Bellingham, Oak Harbor, Anacortes, or the Lynden AT&T stores because he would only talk bad about the other stores. I hope that other customers in the store were not persuaded by his comments. Next time I will just drive a little further to get assistance at a different location. I hope someone sees this and fixes the employee's behavior. Does not make AT&T look good as a company when employees talk bad about other AT&T locations or departments.
- January 5, 20195 out of 5Today my husband and I went to the AT&T store in Burlington, WA. We were met by Elio the moment we walked into the store. He worked with us for more than an hour, past his lunch time, to accomplish all the things we wanted to do with our two new phones. He would not let us leave until both phones were working properly, and we understood the changes that were made. He was extremely knowledgeable, friendly, interested in us, listened to our desires, and took charge of the complicated situation. I would highly recommend him to others with AT&T cell phone issues. An outstanding representative of their company, their store and a former Marine. Thank you sir, for your military service, and your awesome customer service today.
- December 17, 20181 out of 5This has to be the worst corporate owned AT&T store I've ever been to. For Starters the Associate that started to "help" me had a serious hygiene problem. Dirty clothes, dirty looking untrimmed beard, dirty beanie. I personally would not leave my house like that let alone come to my place of business. I told the guy my issue, He responded by saying he had no knowledge of the problem and that the feature wouldn't be out until next year. Fortunately I had already been on AT&T Support earlier in the day and they told me just to get a new sim card and call them back and they would program it. After having to get another associate(they said he was the manager but I doubt that as well) to come out to give me a new Sim Card I called AT&T support which very happily and quickly took me through the process. They also stated that the store should have had no problem doing this and it would have been much faster for them to do so. Unfortunately I never got to explain how simple a process it was for someone who knew what they were doing to fix the problem.