AT&T Store Lynnwood Alderwood Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lynnwood
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lynnwood?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lynnwood Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 16, 20201 out of 5The employees are highly disrespectful and don’t understand the meaning of NO!. All they want to do is talk you into buying stuff and upgrading. Telling me what I’m going to do With my personal business . You can’t pay your bill without being harassed by 3 of them at once awful service. Would give you a zero if it was possible. Just let me pay my bill and I’ll let you know if I want a upgrade new service or add a line.Response from AT&TJuly 18, 2020Hi Brittany H. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 11, 20205 out of 5I have visited this store twice in the past two days to try and take care of getting a new phone. I was greeted by the two employees that were there, but i was helped by malcolm. He was very professional, nice,personal, and FAST! i was not in the store for longer than 30 minutes, which is GREAT for what i came in for! i will forsure be coming back in the future if i ever have to go back to at&t. Thank you malcolm! Josh also helped me the first day, and he was great too!Response from AT&TJune 12, 2020Hello Tamika H We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 19, 20205 out of 5Each time I have been in the store I am always met with outstanding customer service, my issues if any are always resolved. The sales reps all seem to very knowledgeable about the products and services they offer which is a nice change of pace from the other stores I have visited. Lastly the store manager was delightfully professional and a pleasure to work with. They have earned my repeat business moving forward.Response from AT&TFebruary 22, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- September 22, 20191 out of 5I think his name was Ed but he is literally the biggest liar I've ever experienced. I went in because Samsung S7 was not working anymore and I got Ed who helped me, not really assisting me but helping his own commission. I straight up told Ed that I want no new lines and a unlimited plan since 30gb was not cutting it. He proceeds to setup a new line and then says the Samsung Note 10 is buy 1 get one free!
He then tells me my plan will only be $256 a month including the phones, but when I look it was $256 + phone price/month. Biggest liar I have experienced and I work customer service. The location is great, just not Ed.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5Was helped instantly as I walked in and salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful