AT&T Store Poulsbo Poulsbo
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Poulsbo
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Poulsbo?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Poulsbo Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 2, 20205 out of 5We had the best customer experience we have had in a very long time. Went into the store to upgrade my husband to his first smart phone. Blake was so helpful and pointed us to the best priced phone for his needs. He was also able to get us the best discounts and saved us money to boot! We never felt rushed even when the store got busy. He answered all of our questions and explained everything.Response from AT&TAugust 5, 2020Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience! We hope to serve you again in the future.
- July 27, 20205 out of 5We are seniors with limited tech knowledge. Miguel was incredibly helpful and also kind. I went into the store thinking I was ready to change my plan to something other than AT&T. Left the store willing to stay an AT&T customerResponse from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Thanks for the feedback, Lori. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience! We hope to serve you again in the future.
- July 22, 20205 out of 5I visited the Paulsbo store yesterday in great need of re-starting my disabled iPad. The majority of 'experts' (including my company's SVP of Tech) had concluded that it was not fixable. Rather amazingly they got it up and running in short order. It made my month!! They were not only highly proficient - but were equally professional and congenial. I'd give them 6 stars if allowed. Best business interaction I've had in memory!Response from AT&TJuly 29, 2020Thanks for the feedback, Gary. We are glad to hear you had a wonderful experience! We hope to serve you again in the future.
- February 25, 20201 out of 5The customer experience at this store is single handily the worst. My spouse received sexual suggestive text messages from an associate at this store. We went in to get an our iPad connected to AT&T instead we walk out with our phones deactivated and unable to use them.
After leaving my spouse made a comment about the associates intelligence, which is fairly called into question considering our experience. After driving to a nearby competitor store we realize I need the account information to change the account to new service. Upon moving my service which took all of 10 minutes, I decide that it is time to go home.
After arriving home I get a text message from an associate at this store that claims they were trying to get in touch with my spouse for sexual purposes. I have issued a complaint with the local police department and to AT&T.
We are both from Alaska and just recently moved here, so there is no possibility of people in the area having our number. The phone number who texted me and her is 253-432-2572 I have reported this phone number to the police and to the AT&T customer complaint dept.
I highly suggest you steer clear of this store unless you want your spouse to be contacted with information used illegally. You can not take person and private information to harass people and their spouse.
Marshea and the entire store are made up of incompetent idiots that need to go back to school. I have moved all of my accounts to another service and I will be pursuing all legal and compliance options available to remedy my spouses emotional turmoil.
- December 7, 20191 out of 5Just like the other review about the lack of professional service and a poor attitude, I encountered the same from the manager. Each time I came in she had the attitude of "Oh NO, not her again" I would not recommend going here if she is working. The other 2 people working there were friendly and professional and took the time to help.