AT&T Store Martinsburg Martinsburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Martinsburg
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Martinsburg?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Martinsburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 21, 20215 out of 5Jordan went above and beyond to help me He was very knowledgeable But when there 1/20/21 printer was out of TONER couldn't print my infomation
- December 9, 20201 out of 5Everything sounded great in the store until Justin (store manager) talked us into switching our account to business and adding lines we didn’t need, traded in a phone were told we would recieved bill credits until the total amounts to $899 ($100 a month) that didn’t happen, we basically gave them our phone for nothing (crooks), we’re told we’d receive the iPhone 12 for $10 a month for adding a line, we pay over $30 a month for that phone, was told if we purchased an iPhone 11 we’d pay $5 a month for that phone again we pay almost $30 for that phone, were told we’d get several bill credits monthly because of the new phones/lines and upgrades, that didn’t happen! switched our account from consumer to business, added lines, we received a $500 bill for an account that was supposed to be closed , never mind the fact that we spent over $500 in store that day and a $377 bill on our new business account which we were told wouldn’t be any higher than $225, tried contacting him to get it resolved since he clearly made the mistakes on our accounts, can not get a response. Do yourself a favor save time and money and go to sprint or a different cell carrier.
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Tyler was very helpful and courteous.Response from AT&TSeptember 23, 2020Hi Cindi!!! Thank you for providing such amazing feedback around your experience with Tyler while visiting our location!! We look forward to assisting you again soon!!
- August 26, 20201 out of 5Because the AT&T Store in Martinsburg lost our iPhones and Samsung phone that we traded in November 2019, our bills have always been $100+ higher than promised. Every month we try to get the bill corrected and it never is fixed permanently. Counting the months until our contract is over! It's not our fault the store personnel lost our traded phones!
- August 25, 20201 out of 5We were promised a specific rate for the six lines we have, but when the bill arrived, it was way off. When the next bill arrived, it was way off again. The saga continues. Come to find out the store lost our phones we traded in so we are being billed for no trade! My husband calls to correct the bill every month and now we got a past due notice!!! We are so done with ATT.