AT&T Store Martinsburg Martinsburg
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Martinsburg
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Martinsburg?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Martinsburg Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 19, 20205 out of 5Tyler was very helpful and courteous.Response from AT&TSeptember 23, 2020Hi Cindi!!! Thank you for providing such amazing feedback around your experience with Tyler while visiting our location!! We look forward to assisting you again soon!!
- August 26, 20201 out of 5Because the AT&T Store in Martinsburg lost our iPhones and Samsung phone that we traded in November 2019, our bills have always been $100+ higher than promised. Every month we try to get the bill corrected and it never is fixed permanently. Counting the months until our contract is over! It's not our fault the store personnel lost our traded phones!
- August 25, 20201 out of 5We were promised a specific rate for the six lines we have, but when the bill arrived, it was way off. When the next bill arrived, it was way off again. The saga continues. Come to find out the store lost our phones we traded in so we are being billed for no trade! My husband calls to correct the bill every month and now we got a past due notice!!! We are so done with ATT.
- May 22, 20205 out of 5I visited the store today hoping to revive a 2 year old pay as you go phone for my 10 year old grandson. We wanted him to have an emergency contact method. My wife and I couldn't even unlock it. Then my new ATT hero SHERRI smiled and went to work. Phone works great. She also saved me a few $ by adding the phone to my current account. She also explained the new ATT TV service. You guessed it! I left with one of those too. This young lady is definately an asset to the company. Sherri, I can't thank you enough for the outstanding service.
Hey Bosses.....Give this gal a raise!Response from AT&TJuly 6, 2020Hello Michael!!! Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience that both your wife and yourself had with Sherri!!! We really appreciate the feedback and look forward to assisting you both again soon!
- March 4, 20201 out of 5We were told by the store manager (Justin) that we would receive free iPhone 11's with a trade-in of iPhone 7 or below and switching from Sprint. We were told the bill would be $180 (5 phones) and our bills have not ever been the case. We are now into our 4th bill and it's still $300+. We have tried calling the store at least 20 times in the past two days and every time voice mail kicks in but Justin is not returning phone calls or e-mail messages. We have spoken to reps online and were asked to provide purchasing paperwork. But we were never given any!