AT&T Store Madison Madison East
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Madison
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Madison?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Madison Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 3, 20201 out of 5Please change your store hours online to reflect the paper print out that is taped on the door.Response from AT&TDecember 4, 2020Hello Sonny M We apologize and want to correct this! We will work on updating our google page to reflect proper hours.
- November 3, 20205 out of 5Best customer service received today by Madison. He was very patient and help my family and I through everything and tried to get us the best deals!Response from AT&TNovember 4, 2020Hello Abbey I Thank you for the amazing review! Madison is one of our best! Happy to hear he was able to help you out. Have a great day!
- October 14, 20201 out of 5It seems every individual employee of AT&T has been trained out of a different manual, and with an apparent lack of any supervision or accountability, why would they care how their customers feel when they walk out of the store? The last time I tried to fix an ongoing billing mistake (my 4th visit about the issue) I was told the mistake can’t even be fixed at that location. Not sure who could have told me that the last 3 visits, but to top it off, I was also given “personal” attention by one of their lower level employees, who made several remarks about my fiancée and I—easily within earshot. They handle security issues with complete disregard for, well, security. Back to that billing matter: I am paying for 3 phones. At face value that’s not too extreme of an announcement—except I only use ONE phone. It has been about 4 months I’ve been charged for 3 lines with only one being my own. No one is capable of fixing this issue. Maybe I just need to pay attention more to what these companies pay attention to: social media, Yelp, and any other social forum that will listen.Response from AT&TOctober 15, 2020Hello Cole B This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Please contact the store at 608-245-6000 and ask for Anastasia so we can get a resolution for you.
- September 1, 20205 out of 5Best customer service received today by Nick Frey.. spent the time to help and answer all my questions... very helpful and found ways to save money and improve my serviceResponse from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello James Sorenson. Thank you for stopping in and for the awesome review! Nick is fantastic! Hope you have a great day we will see you next time!
- July 17, 20205 out of 5Zer gave me great costomer service and got me to have a cheaper internet and cable plan! definitely going to have her attend me whenever i have the chance.Response from AT&TJuly 17, 2020Hello Dominic R! So happy to hear Zer was able to help you out! She is one of our best! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.