AT&T Store Sun Prairie Sun Prairie
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Sun Prairie
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Sun Prairie?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Sun Prairie Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 23, 20201 out of 5I wish I can rate negative. Really horrible service. Cara claims she is store manager, very unprofessional, liar, nasty, terrible customer service skills. This is the worst experience I have ever seen. AT&T corporate should send investigation team to this store as they provide misleading information to consumers.
- June 23, 20201 out of 5I wish I can rate negative. Cara is horrible, everything she said was lie. Terrible in customer service. Stay away from this store
- November 19, 20191 out of 5Who's running this circus?
I travelled 40 miles to visit this store because this is where I bought my plan and there is a problem. When I got there I found a piece of paper taped on the door stating they were now closed Sunday and Monday. The hours had been crayoned out and changed also. When I call, the phone rings non-stop and eventually goes to their voicemail asking for an access code.
I would not do business here. Let this place die.
- June 6, 20191 out of 5I would give negative stars if I could. I ordered several phones from this store. When there was an issue with one of the orders I tried to call this store and no one ever answers the phone. You get a recording that says they are busy and it hangs up on you. Total waste I called over 40 times. Then I tried to email and the email address on their business cards is deactivated. Now I have to take off work and drive to the store to get help. Go to another store and save yourself the headache, gas money and time.
- March 25, 20193 out of 5The staff were helpful, although when I arrived there was only one staff member in the store and he was helping someone. After about 20 minutes, two other staff arrived to work (it was noon). Also, there were almost NO apple products on display. The staff member mentioned that the store was in transition to a new authorized dealer but the store seemed unusually void of products on display (and a lot of empty spaces where products would normally be displayed.