1. Use the original charger to maintain optimal battery performance over the life of your device.
2. The Apple Watch Magnetic charging cable is required to charge the device. To charge, begin by inserting the Apple Watch Magnetic charging cable into a wall plug and plug into a power outlet or insert the cable into a laptop USB port.
Note: Your device charges quicker using a power outlet than when connected to a laptop or other power source.
3. Place the device onto the Apple Watch Magnetic charging cable.
4. The device will now begin charging. While charging, the Battery Charging icon
will be displayed on the clock screen.
5. When the device is fully charged, the Full Battery icon will be displayed.