Access the web, access or edit bookmarks, access tabs, and access browser settings.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access the main browser
• Navigate to a website
• Bookmark a site and access bookmarks
• Access, open and close browser tabs
• Access browser settings
Enter the desired website in the Search field, then select the desired suggestion or the Go key.
1. To bookmark a site, select the Bookmark icon.
2. To edit a bookmark, from the desired bookmarked site, select the Bookmark icon again. Edit the bookmark as desired, then select the back arrow.
3. To access bookmarks, select the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then select Bookmarks.
Open tabs will be displayed at the top of the screen. To open a tab, select the desired tab. Select the Add icon to open a new tab. Select the X icon to close a tab.
Note: The number on the browser tab indicates the number of open tabs. Use Incognito tabs if you don't want the browser to save a record of what you visit and download. Browser history, cookies, and search history will be deleted after you've closed all of your Incognito tabs. From the Tabs screen, select the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen, then select New incognito tab.
Access browser settings for options like clearing history, blocking/unblocking pop-ups, adjusting text size and setting the default home page. From the browser, select the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen then select Settings.