AT&T Store Cabot Cabot
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Cabot
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Cabot?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Cabot Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 14, 20201 out of 5Only giving 1 star because I have to. First of all my order was charged and then randomly canceled the next day I have called twice now and been given no answers second they are incompetent and unhelpful clearly it pointless to even have workers because they Have NO ANSWERS FOR ANYTHING it took 5 minutes for them to even access my account which is safe guarded by a PIN number that they didn’t even ask for .... do your job or get one that requires less customer serviceResponse from AT&TAugust 18, 2020We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit and we apologize that this was not the case for you. Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net if we can be of any assistance to you. Thank you.
- July 18, 20201 out of 5I would give it 0 stars if I could. My order could not have been more messed up. First of all I left with 5 lines when I only wanted 4. I said there was a mistake before even leaving the store and was told, "thats what you ordered. It would be cheaper to just pay for the extra line for 3 months, so you don't lose your promotions." Customer loyalty fixed it in minutes. Then I see that I have THREE separate service plans instead of one (3 lines on 1 plan and 2 additional single line plans...), same for the insurance (THREE separate insurance plans instead of the 4 lines for 40 elite insurance plan i asked for). Customer loyalty had to fix that as well. THEN I find out that the IMEI's for 2 of my phones are incorrect (3 hours later on the phone with India I POSSIBLY have that fixed). And to top it all off, I have no idea if I got any of my promotions. Save yourself some agony and go to a corporate store.Response from AT&TJuly 21, 2020We appreciate every one of our customers and apologize that your experience with us led to any confusion on your account. If you need any further assistance, please allow us another chance to assist you with a more positive experience. Thank you Robyn.
- July 8, 20205 out of 5My iPhone had a problem with having an operational voicemail. For health reasons, I tried to resolve it with 3 different 800 employee contacts of AT&T via phone and never resolved. So I went to Cabot store curbside and Nick assisted me and provided extra beyond service and HE resolved the problem. My voicemail is working now, thanks to Nick!!👍🏻Response from AT&TJuly 9, 2020Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience! Thank you Kath for visiting our Cabot location. We appreciate your business!
- June 20, 20201 out of 5I visited Cabot's AT&T Store (6/19/20), trying to get my husband a new phone for Father's Day. Initially the lady that assisted me asked me what kind of phone I wanted. I told her an IPhone 11 Pro Max. She replied, "great we have that in stock." She gathered all my information, examined the phone that I was trading in, then told me I would have to pay for the phone because it had a crack on the back. I replied, okay. She asked again which phoned did I want to upgrade to again, I replied Iphone 11 Pro Max. She then told me they did not have any in stock. I was so confused at this point because she initially told me they had the phones in stock. After thinking about it, I had one of my friends (white) to call the store to see if they had the phones in stock and sure enough they did. Why didn't she want to sale me the phone? Was it because I am a black woman?Response from AT&TJune 25, 2020Mrs. Turnerr,
We pride ourselves on treating every customer “like our grandmother”. Accordingly, we take these kind of reviews very seriously. Our mission is “To earn the position as “BEST choice” by offering a personalized solution and outstanding experience, so each Guest is completely satisfied and willing to recommend us to their friends and family. We will do this in a way that honors God and blesses our Guests and APEX Family." We live by this mission every single day and EVERYONE is treated with respect. We have interviewed our team and reviewed the camera footage. The results of both of these are inconsistent with your description of the transaction.
Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net so we may ask a few questions to get additional details of your visit.
- November 3, 20191 out of 5Your employee that thought they was helping me was very rude, disrespectful, unprofessional,and very very unhelpful,I will be changing my service,this is the second time in a year that I have had a problem at the same store in Cabot,AR.Response from AT&TNovember 8, 2019Mr. Wood, It is never our intention to frustrate a customer or to be disrespectful. Please reach out to us at HR@Apexcentral.net if you would like to let us know what happened so we may address that with our team. Thank you.