AT&T Store Jacksonville Jacksonville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Jacksonville
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Jacksonville?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Jacksonville Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 21, 20201 out of 5WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!! These reps are “ALL” disrespectful and rude especially when I was with my 72 year old dad who has health issues and they would not let me in to make sure they did not take advantage of my dad. The Att employees stared at me while I stood at the front door and ignored me as they almost took “ADVANTAGE” of my dad. Lakewood Att is by far better and I will “NEVER” go to the Jacksonville Att Store Ever Again and we have “EVERYTHING” bundled and this is the “INADEQUATE” customer service my dad and I received. The GENERAL MANAGER, needs to do an “OVERHAUL” of the “TOXIC” employees that work at the Jacksonville Att.Response from AT&TJuly 27, 2020Hello Valerie P. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 28, 20205 out of 5Received GREAT customer service. Todd did amazing, upgrading my phone. I appreciated the patience he had.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hi Todd L.. We know that first impressions are very important. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 22, 20205 out of 5ExcellentResponse from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hi Sharon. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- April 12, 20195 out of 5It went very well the young lady was super nice. She took her time explaining everything to me was not in any line of hurry.
- March 27, 20195 out of 5I went into the store with questions about my account that I could not get answers to on line. I was in Jacksonville visiting my daughter and we went to this location near by her home. We were greeted at the door by representative Kim. I recommend anyone in the Jacksonville area who needs AT&T go to this location and speak to Kim. She went above and beyond to help me with my issue and it was resolved on the spot. She took the time to get to know me and look into my account issues. I have been an AT&T customer for over 30 years and will continue to stay with them. Thank you Kim and a big shout out for you and the Jacksonville AT&T store.