AT&T Store Conway Harkrider Street
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Conway
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Conway?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Conway Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 29, 20205 out of 5Hello again! Tickled pink with my service again today. I had a question regarding my phone and my phone bill. Arrived 50 minutes until close to find Maria Phillips and Victoria Joseph still eager to help, full of energy, and big smiles behind the masks! Both issues were resolved very quickly, much to my relief. I did a survey from AT&T within the last 2 days that rated this company a 1 for pricing. I would like to change that rating to a 4. Why was it rated a 1? The Customer Service Summary mailed to me depicted amounts that was WAY HIGHER than what Maria, Victoria and I had discussed. Needless to say, this was a shock! But, my rating goes back up to a 4 because these 2 ladies quickly explained. The reason I don't make it a 5 is because I highly recommend AT&T stop mailing these out, or reword it. It causes distress. I truly thought I wouldn't even be able to keep my A51 that I have fallen in love with so quickly. Thank you again Maria and Victoria- keep up the exceptional customer service!!Response from AT&TOctober 4, 2020Thank you Tara! We appreciate your business!
- September 27, 20201 out of 5Save yourself immense trouble by NOT shopping this store. I write this reluctantly, as I don’t enjoy leaving scathing reviews; nevertheless, the service I received at the Conway Apex Communications authorized AT&T retailer was fraught with incompetence and dishonesty. After a fairly significant error was made on part of the Apex Team Leader, who either genuinely misunderstood my request or deliberately misled me, I have spent approximately 12 hours attempting to right the wrong they have continually refused to. After speaking with the Team Leader for nearly an hour upon my initial visit—discussing the arrangements of the additional services I wanted—I returned three days later to finalize the transaction, which ended up taking another 90 minutes (despite the complete lack of customers in the store). Immediately after reviewing my transaction summary email the next day, I noticed a glaring mistake—that an extra, unrequested line was added along with a new device. In the days and weeks following I called Apex multiple times whereby I was relegated to leave a message for a callback—callbacks which I NEVER received. And since my calls were never returned, by neither the District Manager nor the Team Leader, I personally revisited the store… TWICE, one of which times resulted in me coaching the Team Leader for a nearly THREE-HOUR period on how to properly interact with a dissatisfied customer and resolve like grievances. This effort, notwithstanding, I was constantly referred to the AT&T Customer Service line for resolution. Big surprise—Customer Service always directed me back to Apex, because my money for the device’s (errantly added to my account) sales tax was taken at this location and not online. Furthermore, I spent about 6 hours on the phone with corporate, experiencing several transfers and a couple disconnects. Even though I have had convoluted and unsatisfactory interactions with corporate AT&T in the past, this event surpasses any negative previous encounters. I guess it’s finally time to switch providers.
- April 20, 20201 out of 5I’ve had good experiences with everyone at this store except KENDALL! I went in to get a new phone and he was telling me a about promotion with 5 lines since we already have 4 then the 5th one would be free. I told him I didn’t know anyone that I could give the 5th line to so he just gave me the sims card with a number to let me have the promotion anyways. So I sat there and made sure more than once that what he was saying was since we have the extra line it would be free as long as all the other phones were on and it would lower the bills of the other phones. Now I’m stuck paying 2 phone bills because come to find out that sims card is on contract for 30 months and the bill is 60!!!!! My phone bill is only 46 because my phone is paid off!! So now I’m stuck with it because even if we get the line cut off there will still be a bill!! He lied and now I’m stuck with 2 phone bills when I only have 1 phone and the other number isn’t even being used, I guess he was trying to get a sale and make a fool of me and he did just that!Response from AT&TApril 21, 2020We are sorry for your experience. Can we get some more information from you please. We do not have a Kendall that works in that location, but we will be happy to assist you. Please email us at HR@Apexcentral.net with your name and mobile number so we can look into it. Thank you Alexis.
- March 2, 20205 out of 5WonderfulResponse from AT&TMarch 2, 2020Thank you Darla!
- February 18, 20205 out of 5Kailah was fantastic! Very professional and friendly!Response from AT&TFebruary 18, 2020We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates! Thank you for visiting our Conway location Chris! We appreciate your business!