AT&T Store North Little Rock Lakewood Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for North Little Rock
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in North Little Rock?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the North Little Rock Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 23, 20205 out of 5Mitch Comeaux helped me with my business account today at the North Little Rock store. He was great. Quickly understood the changes I needed to make and clearly explained my options. Great customer service.Response from AT&TJuly 25, 2020Conner,
Mitch is one of the best in the business. He prides himself on making sure that every customer has an effortless customer experience. Thank you for letting us know how well your experience was at this location. We look forward to working with you in the future.
- July 17, 20205 out of 5Great customer service and help! It was easy and she made sure I understood everything I was getting and the new plan I was signing up for. Easy to talk to and very friendlyResponse from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Shannita,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you had a great customer experience. Glad that you were able to get the services you wanted and everything was explained to you. We look forward to working with you again in the near future.
- July 17, 20201 out of 5Was told to wear a mask by the lady at the front door who clearly wasn’t wearing a mask herself and was very rude to my fiancé. We only came down to discuss an error on the bill and to pay said bill. The explanation presented to us was basically “ that’s how the company operates.”
All in all we are done with Att. Will not be back and will be changing our cell provider.Response from AT&TJuly 20, 2020Hi Sean,
I apologize that you didn't have a great experience here at this location. It is my goal to ensure that all customer's receive an exceptional customer experience. You are welcome to reach out to the store manager at 501.812.7000 should you have any questions. We hope that we are able to serve you again the future and change the perspective of the customer experience at the Lakewood Village location.
- July 8, 20201 out of 5In August of 2018 I went in to purchase an iPhone X, at the time there was a BOGO deal that was being offered. I was informed that I would pay the first 3 months then get a credit for that and for every month there after.. it been nearly 2 years and I am still paying for the supposed “free” phone. I have talked to every rep and manager and no one has been able to help me. I call Mitch, the store manager, on a regular basis and he makes empty promises saying he’s working on it, when in reality he is not. I don’t know who else to turn to, 1-800 customer service is not able to help me either.. I would not recommend anyone go to this store, they are thieves, only care to take your money and not help a loyal customer of 12 years after 2 years of begging and pleading!Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Stephanie,
Good morning. My name is Dieresha and I am the store manager at the Lakewood Village store. I apologize that you haven't got any resolutions to your BOGO credit. At your earliest convenience, I would like for you to give me a call at 501.812.7000. I will do my best to get you an answer as soon as possible. Again, I look forward to talking with you soon to resolve the issue.
- July 6, 20201 out of 5I went into the store about a month ago, and sales consultant told me that I would save $100.00/monthly by changing plans, and told me that he could save me even more with auto pay. He stated that I would save $150.00/month by changing plans and adding auto pay, I knew it sounded funny but the manager said the same thing and backed up the sales consultant. The Managers name is Gary and they both LIED to me. AT&T will not give me the sales consultants name. GO FIGURE!!! My bill went up due to this change and now AT&T is saying they cant change my plan back. I have 6 phone lines with them and this is the WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! You don't lie to your customers to benefit yourself or the company. Then on top of everything, you have to GO IN THE STORE to have anything looked at, that's a WASTE OF MY TIME AND GAS!!! because AT&T LIED TO ME!!! I wish I could give 0 stars and I would. unfortunately, I have to give 1 but they don't even deserve that! one pissed off customer!!!!Response from AT&TJuly 13, 2020Chasity,
I apologize that you had a bad experience at the Lakewood Village location. My name is Dieresha and I am the store manager. I would be more than glad to review your bill with you whenever you would like to come to the store. I understand your frustration, but unfortunately we can't give out information over the phone to protect the customer. My contact information is as listed: 501.812.7000. If you could give me a call at your earlies convenience.