AT&T Store Escondido Escondido Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Escondido
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Escondido?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Escondido Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20205 out of 5As I went to Att I didn't know what to expect. I actually was a transfer and was being forced by my dad to change to ATT. However, once I came into the store and spoke with Sal Niñez I was impressed by his wonderful services. He seemed like a very honest Family man. He actually understood everything my dad wanted and worked extremely fast to get us connected and ready for services. I cant say how much he impressed my dad. I know understand why my dad has been a loyal customer for almost 15 years I think. Thank Salatiel for being who you are bringing forth a smile to all your loyal customers. Words cant Express your excellent services.Response from AT&TJune 26, 2020Hi Vilma Murcia. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 10, 20205 out of 5It took a few hours to complete my transaction, but Oli Gonzalez was so nice and helpful. It only took that long because I hadn't done a backup for such a long time! I would highly recommend Oli!Response from AT&TFebruary 11, 2020Hello Donielle N. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers,; we are thankful for the feedback. I'm ecstatic to hear Oli was able to deliver an extraordinary experience.
- December 18, 20191 out of 5Absolutely terrible customer service for a long-time customer. We've been with AT&T for years and have an average monthly bill in excess of $200. We upgraded a phone that is 14 months old with the Next program. We were picking up in store. Miguel did not see our order in his system, but said he could help. Not sure if he was having a bad day, because even that concession seemed like it was an inconvenience for him. He asked what phone we wanted to upgrade to and set about the task. He comes back a minute later and says that the phone we had could not be traded because of a scratch on the screen. He says it was deep, I say it was pretty minor for a 14-month old phone. The phone looks and performs just fine. What the heck are we paying the Next cost for, if not to cover refurbishment. Miguel offered no other solutions or help. He stood firm. When I asked for some help, he offered quite possibly the worst analogy possible. He said, "It's like leasing a car, if you turn it in damaged, you have to pay..." Uh sure Miguel, I would have to pay in that case...I would have to pay some incremental cost for the damage, not the entire value of the car. We left, absolutely incensed. I just don't understand why this guy would trade a long-term customer for a scratch. We won't be back to this store, which we've frequented for all of our phone upgrades since moving to the area 4 years ago. I may switch to Verizon if I can't find a reasonable solution. Unbelievable!
- October 5, 20191 out of 5They won't entertained you much if you don’t upgrade or buy a new device manager and staff need more training when it comes to customer service,,, i had a bad experienced yesterday,,,, maybe not the store or location is bad,, it’ s the staff I remembered their faces and names,,,bad customer service.Response from AT&TOctober 9, 2019Hi Ruth,G.. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- April 2, 20195 out of 5The associate that assisted me was very knowledgeable, polite and professional!