AT&T Store Lincoln Heights Lincoln Heights
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
3016 N Broadway
, CA 90031
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Los Angeles's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Lincoln Heights
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lincoln Heights?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Lincoln Heights Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 2, 20201 out of 5This is a 3rd party "branded" store and also had a negative customer service experience while there.
- October 25, 20201 out of 5The associate I had the unpleasant experience dealing with was Maria. After rudely and condescendingly telling my father in law that she could not order a new phone without an SSN (the account was opened 10 years ago and he says he never provided one), we left. She spoke to him in a rude and brusque tone. We went to another location to buy a phone when to our surprise, we were told an order had already been placed by Maria, the very same person who said she couldn’t place an order without an SSN. She also quoted the price as “two payments of twenty-six twenty-nine,” which I understood to mean $26.29. No, apparently in her scam-artist lingo it meant $262.90. When I called the store to have her reverse the order she said “don’t bother coming in, call customer service.” When I called customer service, they said SHE was the only one who could reverse the order. I have no order number to track where this phone is being delivered to, nor did she take down my address. What kind of fraud is this? Clearly this person is willing to do all sorts of unethical things for commission. Oh, and I arrived at 7:20 PM; the store closes at 8 PM and she was locking up. This experience has caused me to switch providers. Being scammed for $1200 in the middle of a pandemic and economic crisis is criminal.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5I’m new to the area and I stopped in to get more information about my plan & upgrading. The employees here didn’t push any new services on me, theu actually saved me money on my plan so I decided to upgrade! I found my new go-to guy, I highly recommend this location. VERY helpful!
- March 7, 20195 out of 5I was out so quickly. I will definitely send my family.
- February 18, 20195 out of 5Super patient staff friendly and really helpful. Answered all my questions. Had great product knowledge.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.