AT&T Store Los Banos Los Banos
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
1350 E Pacheco Blvd
, CA 93635
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Los Banos
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Los Banos?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Los Banos Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- November 16, 20201 out of 5Horrible Customer Service. Why have multiple employees in the store if they both need to help one customer. Went in tonight to get a new SIM card and stood there for 5 min while both employees messed around on phones.Response from AT&TNovember 17, 2020Hello Ally Z We are sorry you were not helped immediately. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. We hope you will be back for a better experience.
- September 16, 20201 out of 5DO NOT GO HERE. Travel to a corporate store. This operation is GARBAGE. Nothing but lies were spewed from this store. Really shady. I DID NOT want a business account but they signed me up for that. Lied and said it included HBO max. Total BS. Play games on refund and give you the run around. Really starting to regret leaving Verizon. Going to report to Better Business Bureau about unethical business practices. Again. DO NOT GO HERE!!Response from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello Samuel P This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We would love the opportunity to serve you better. One way you can guarantee fast and personal service is by setting up a one on one appointment please visit us at https://bit.ly/ATTVIP. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- March 5, 20201 out of 5Horrible service went in for help and was told no one girl pick up my hotspot over her head and and then dropped it to the counter and asked what is this thing and edd just said no to helping me refusing service and not even saying anything about dropping my device on the counter refused to call technical support never going back to that store love me when I get 4 phones every 2 years I will deal with online store
- February 3, 20202 out of 5The service was going great . Edd was an amazing help great customer service , until today that we went to pick up our phones this “lady MONSERRAT “ was VERY RUDE . She needs to get some classes of how to treat a customer she needs to be nice please “” US “” customers make her check and she has a job .
- March 1, 20195 out of 5Always knowledgable about products & service. Best management & employees that are helpful when purchasing a new phone then transferring data over. They go above and beyond to provide great customer service!!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.