AT&T Store Oceanside Old Grove Marketplace
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Oceanside
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oceanside?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oceanside Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 5, 20205 out of 5Great store!
- January 30, 20201 out of 5AT& lost my respect they deleted my account while i was deployed after i jumped thru all the hoops to get it put on hold then they just said they couldn't do anything about it. Ever since I've been back there has been terrible service so im paying $70 for unlimited slow data.....
- January 25, 20205 out of 5Really nice guys!! Super helpful
- December 21, 20195 out of 5They are so great at this store!!!
- June 14, 20191 out of 5I took my phone into get a new screen protector and I told them that it was insured and that the screen protector company told me to go into my local AT&T store and file a claim so I did that and the young men behind the counter told me that because of the claim I just need to let them know that the AT&T store provided me with a new screen protector and we’re all good so I did that and then when he put it on he broke my phone case getting off and then the screen protector so I had my grandson there that needed to get to baseball had already been 35 minutes and then they were trying to print me a receipt and AT&T does not have a wireless printer. Therefore they told me to come back for it. When I did that the young man in there that wears glasses I apologize I do not know his name said what do you want me to do about it? And I said well I called right when it happened and the guy that did it standing right there and I had to leave because your printer is not working. Again what you want me to do about it. I walked out called anti-cheap he refused to give me his name. There’s a gentleman in there that my husband and I deal with all the time he’s about 6 feet tall if you ever have to go into this place have to only talk to him when he heard what was going on he walked over there he submitted my claim for my phone case he submitted my claim for my protector apologize for the behavior and then told me a place where I could go and get my phone fixed which is all I wanted to do. So don’t ever ever ever never ever go in that place if you do not have to unless you talk to the young man that 6 feet tall dark brown hair very handsome but the young man with the glasses and the manager with the tats yeah forget about it. It was the manager that broke all my stuff and stood there and listen to this conversation without speaking up.