AT&T Store Oceanside Oceanside Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Oceanside
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oceanside?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oceanside Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 4, 20205 out of 5My experience here at AT&T with Katie has been superb what a great assistant said she has been to us she’s taking time to walk us through some of the problems that we had with our new phones she deserves all the accolades there is she runs a great program down here and you can give her a pay raise thank you and have a good dayResponse from AT&TDecember 7, 2020Hi Ken S. Thank you for the awesome review! We'll be sure to share it with Katie and her leadership team!
- January 29, 20205 out of 5I just Want to give some credit to the Manager at this AT & T store at 4225 Oceanside Blvd. Her name is Katie. I used to dread having to deal with AT & T to query anything first of all you dial their number they keep transferring you with real help it. It's usually a very frustrating experience .I am the office manager for a company close by and we had some major issues with our internet U Verse and had it removed before the contract matured. It didn't work and in fiver months 4 times technician came out we lost 8 days of no internet and that's for a business. We moved on with another internet provider . I dreaded having to deal with AT & T so instead of calling I went in at that store and explained the situation to Katy that we should not be required to pay an early termination fee.They billed us a fee. She was calm and collected and felt my frustrations and concerns. She called them up for me and would you believe we actually got a refund from AT & T . Thank you Jesus! It was amazing but the most amazing thing was that she handled everything for me I just stood there and watch her work and she did it with a smile. I think she should be training all of AT & T's managers. This lady is calm, courteous and result oriented with the customer's needs in mind. I give her 5 stars gladly
- November 14, 20191 out of 5Closed before stated store hours. So I went down yesterday to activate my new phone. I checked the store hours for all the stores in the Oceanside Ca area and they stated on the website it is 8:00pm. I went to this location on 4225 Oceanside Blvd a little past 7:00pm Inside was a ATT Rep (Burly with lots of hair) helping a couple with a child that was running all over the company furniture. I went to pull on the door, and it was LOCKED. WHAT's UP with THAT? I motioned to the Rep to open the door, and he gave me a signal that they were closed? What? You're in process of helping customers, its Not 8:00pm and you TELL ME TO GO AWAY? I motioned again for the last time and shrugged my shoulders asking why they were closed 1 hour before closing time. He ignored me and kept helping one couple the only couple in the store. Frustrated with this whole experience and mess, I went home and called level 1 support, and they were worthless just like the rep I had left in the store moments ago. You need to escalate to level 2 support where they were easily able to get my phone activated up and running. How hard could it be? And btw, the self service activation options on AT&T's web site were worthless just like the rep at this place. (Only referring the the bigger burly guy that was hairy and looked like he made sausage in the kitchen) Will never go to this location again.
- March 27, 20194 out of 5everyone was very friendly and helpful in this location
- November 13, 20183 out of 5The lady that took care of my situation upgrading the phone was very polite and informative and helpful. I had a question about the ringer volume on my iPhone 7 plus I noticed the same issue on my new iPhone 8+. She did not have the answer but another associate intervened telling me how and why to do it. I try to explain several times to this lady that it’s not as simple as just pushing the volume on the side of the phone up to turn the ringer volume up. She insisted that I did not know I was talking about was rude and walked away. What other associate who was a bit younger stated That she believes the other lady may be correct but wasn’t sure. Once I showed her when I was talking about and she took the time to listen to me she realized the lady was in accurate and give me incorrect information and was rude about it. She realize that you have to go to the settings to turn the volume on the ringer up or down. The route associate made this very awkward by talking over myself and the young associate who is listing to me explain my issue. It made the evening of the transaction very awkward and unpleasant