AT&T Store Oceanside Oceanside Boulevard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Oceanside
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oceanside?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oceanside Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 29, 20205 out of 5I just Want to give some credit to the Manager at this AT & T store at 4225 Oceanside Blvd. Her name is Katie. I used to dread having to deal with AT & T to query anything first of all you dial their number they keep transferring you with real help it. It's usually a very frustrating experience .I am the office manager for a company close by and we had some major issues with our internet U Verse and had it removed before the contract matured. It didn't work and in fiver months 4 times technician came out we lost 8 days of no internet and that's for a business. We moved on with another internet provider . I dreaded having to deal with AT & T so instead of calling I went in at that store and explained the situation to Katy that we should not be required to pay an early termination fee.They billed us a fee. She was calm and collected and felt my frustrations and concerns. She called them up for me and would you believe we actually got a refund from AT & T . Thank you Jesus! It was amazing but the most amazing thing was that she handled everything for me I just stood there and watch her work and she did it with a smile. I think she should be training all of AT & T's managers. This lady is calm, courteous and result oriented with the customer's needs in mind. I give her 5 stars gladly
- November 14, 20191 out of 5Closed before stated store hours. So I went down yesterday to activate my new phone. I checked the store hours for all the stores in the Oceanside Ca area and they stated on the website it is 8:00pm. I went to this location on 4225 Oceanside Blvd a little past 7:00pm Inside was a ATT Rep (Burly with lots of hair) helping a couple with a child that was running all over the company furniture. I went to pull on the door, and it was LOCKED. WHAT's UP with THAT? I motioned to the Rep to open the door, and he gave me a signal that they were closed? What? You're in process of helping customers, its Not 8:00pm and you TELL ME TO GO AWAY? I motioned again for the last time and shrugged my shoulders asking why they were closed 1 hour before closing time. He ignored me and kept helping one couple the only couple in the store. Frustrated with this whole experience and mess, I went home and called level 1 support, and they were worthless just like the rep I had left in the store moments ago. You need to escalate to level 2 support where they were easily able to get my phone activated up and running. How hard could it be? And btw, the self service activation options on AT&T's web site were worthless just like the rep at this place. (Only referring the the bigger burly guy that was hairy and looked like he made sausage in the kitchen) Will never go to this location again.
- March 27, 20194 out of 5everyone was very friendly and helpful in this location
- November 13, 20183 out of 5The lady that took care of my situation upgrading the phone was very polite and informative and helpful. I had a question about the ringer volume on my iPhone 7 plus I noticed the same issue on my new iPhone 8+. She did not have the answer but another associate intervened telling me how and why to do it. I try to explain several times to this lady that it’s not as simple as just pushing the volume on the side of the phone up to turn the ringer volume up. She insisted that I did not know I was talking about was rude and walked away. What other associate who was a bit younger stated That she believes the other lady may be correct but wasn’t sure. Once I showed her when I was talking about and she took the time to listen to me she realized the lady was in accurate and give me incorrect information and was rude about it. She realize that you have to go to the settings to turn the volume on the ringer up or down. The route associate made this very awkward by talking over myself and the young associate who is listing to me explain my issue. It made the evening of the transaction very awkward and unpleasant
- July 16, 20185 out of 5Your reps are fantastic. Hate to shop. But they were GREAT