AT&T Store Oxnard Oxnard
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2801 Saviers Rd
, CA 93033
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Oxnard
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Oxnard?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Oxnard Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 24, 20192 out of 5I walked in about 7pm or so to upgrade my phone that I have been having trouble with there was only one person helping out the whole store I had to wait about 30 min before she said anything or acknowledged me customer service sucks right of the bat and then as I’m telling her what I’m there for she’s rushing asking me if already know what I want why is she rushing me because there another person behind me that has been waiting as well. The sales person didn’t take her time explaining anything as far as phone prices, gb on the phone. My experience there was bad for being such a big company you would think customer service should be their number one priority but it’s like they try to make a sale rather then have a happy customer come back.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5My experience was great. The rep went far & beyond for me to make sure that I left with great service.
- July 26, 20185 out of 5The young man who helped us with braces was AWESOME!! Very knowledgable about the iPhones we purchased.This is my second encounter with him & Ill be back & recommend this location.I was going to the one on Rose but I rather bring my service to this Saviers Rd location.Please Thank Him to the Extreme!
- May 14, 20185 out of 5I had a great experienced personnel help me. Will return if needed.
- April 30, 20185 out of 5The customer service rep was a young girl who was personable and knowledgeable, unfortunately I do not know her name. She was on duty on Friday, April 27 at 11:00 AM when I was in the Saviers Avenue Oxnard store.
More locations in the Oxnard area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.