AT&T Store Pleasant Hill Crossroads at Pleasant Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Pleasant Hill
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pleasant Hill?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pleasant Hill Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- July 14, 20201 out of 5This store personifies the bad customer service that is indicative of ATT. getting the proper answers or anything done is absolutely impossible. The only thing worse is talking to ATT customer service by phone.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello R. M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 13, 20205 out of 5Kayla was absolutely the true example of someone who knows the real meaning of customer service these days! Most often, I receive service that is below average on a good day at most places I am a patron of. She is one I definitely will NOT forget and will refer everyone to her that I come across in need of her services! Kayla, it was really a pleasure and I look forward to seeing you again soon! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! AND SO PERSONABLE! KEEP UP THE BEYOND AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL WORK!! :):)Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Appreciate you feedback and hope to see you again.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5Went into the store to add a line. The sales associate said I qualified for a free iPhone 11 with monthly payment credits. They said they were having issues with the system and assured me as I left with my new phone that they will correct the issue. Five months later I am stuck paying for a iPhone 11 that I was supposed to get free with monthly bill credits.Response from AT&TMay 6, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- February 12, 20201 out of 5Terrible experience and unprofessional store manager (Ernie) and staff (Salem). Waited over 5 hours to pick up my prepaid iPhone 11 order. If you ever shop at this location, ask for David...he has great customer service skills.Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello Ana Mallea We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- February 4, 20201 out of 5Manager refused to examine details on phone since Tech Support required I take phone to "show exact incoming outgoing and voicemails on my I Phone 6 plus since continues to drop calls to ATT support in 94523 Pleasant Hill and Concord location. Replaced SIM card at 3:00 pm then sat in store while continued calling to tech support about my CID not authenticated by AT & T for receiving calls & text security codes for two step security authorizations phone unlocked in April 2018 . Prepaid plan with A T & T at Diamond Blvd new store salesman started the wrong plan including writing wrong additional order for UVerse TV setup error requested only activating wired line at my rental to install fax only. Errors took over several weeks to correct along with never receiving adequate cell services for same location my cell phone used January 2020. Tower for 94523 & 94520 94524 under maintainance no services from at least January Feb 5 by 8:00 pm no services along with second local tower also down. Was informed not to pay any $ until tower services restored even after prepaid 30 days expired on January 24th at midnight no services forced me to purchase other cellphone and different carrier Metro better than AT & T.
Only today 2/4/2020 informed by tech support the AT & T store at Monument Blvd never gave my IMEI for my service paying $65 + $10 for unlimited with hotspot my plan had NO hotspot saleperson activated the wrong plan . My plan change should occur when local tower maintenance finishes postponed daily from 1/25/2020 still not finished to renew or continue with refund promised by AT & T upon tower maintenance completed now ETA at 8:00 pm 2/4/2020 no services along with another store failing to finish completion of my account that the manager at the Monument Blvd failed to register my account during another trip to that store from 2:00-8:00 pm on January 23, 2020 waiting for callback from supervisor billing for credit to my account since no service since January 5,2020 thru January 23, 2020. Informed by tech support another number change would be required because unable to provide services to the second phone number they assigned the first someone else's CID name to my first # not my name thus nobody would answer my calls had Graham Beck not my name! Second # assigned still has Charlotte Sutton not my name listed yet! Services with Metro much better and cheaper because errors by local AT & T salespersons never are corrected including failing to setup my phone with correct SIM # with the IMEI. Tech support unable to keep my Voicemails of 22 with several saved but now impossible to retrieve because another error by Asian call center not understanding English but without my consent another number changed violating FCC & CPUC regulations! Verizon tech support Asia 3rd party company tech support also created serious errors that disconnected my cell phone line requiring purchase of another service & cellphone for calling back AT & T and Verizon. Both Telecommunication Corps regularly remove customers sign in accounts and Voicemails removed requiring setup by these telecommunication corps with T Mobile performing hard reset with promise of restore from that Corp tech support in Asia stating my phone could be restored from their backup that failed because that Asian tech support employee forgot to backup my phone before hard reset instructions performed thus TMobile fault lost all my contacts data for my Iphone restore partially after lengthy trip to Apple store in Walnut Creek!
Incompetence by 3rd party Asian tech support with AT &T, Verizon & T Mobile apology for errors never received compensation for destroying my data base Voicemails removed along with contacts stored for over 4 years! Customers Beware third party call centers hired by cell cariers do not hear facts customers provide including failing to write complete trouble tickets or numbers of tech issues to actually fixing the reception issues with these carroers@Response from AT&TFebruary 21, 2020Hello K P We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.