AT&T Store Pleasant Hill Crossroads at Pleasant Hill
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Pleasant Hill
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Pleasant Hill?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Pleasant Hill Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 22, 20215 out of 5Can’t thank enough for the great customer service this store has provided me and my family. Always attentive and helpful for our family needsResponse from AT&TJanuary 25, 2021Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for the feedback and appreciate your business.
- September 18, 20201 out of 5Hello,
I am very sad because I lost all my contacts numbers that I saved into my SIM card and I went to the sperate my account to become a independent user the create it one for me after a few second I lost the network connections so I waited almost about one hour and finally the changed my SIM card and put the new one I got back the network connection and after 2 days I notice I do not have my contact numbers. I went back to the store asked for Jimena that she helped me.
She came back and I asked that if they still hold my pervious SIM card to copy back my contacts numbers, the surprise news was this that she told me that the SIM card do not save the numbers and it and all your numbers are saved on SD card.
I said but why my contact numbers are disappeared from my phone. she answered that is on SD card (please somebody tell her that What is different between SIM card and SD card and how it store DATA on it .!)
I recommend that please train your employees to improve their knowledge.
For your more information please use the steps that you will not find an option to save new contact on SD card and .
Note 9 > Go to the contacts > tap and open left side menu > open Manage contacts > and chose the Default storage locations.
You will not see the SD card to chose and save your phone numbers.
SD card is not for phone numbers.
In all likelihood your SIM will store around 200 contacts. The benefit of saving directly to the SIM is that you can take out your SIM and pop it into a new phone and you'll instantly have your contacts with you.
MohammadResponse from AT&TSeptember 19, 2020Hi Mohammad S. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the great experience you deserve.
- July 14, 20201 out of 5This store personifies the bad customer service that is indicative of ATT. getting the proper answers or anything done is absolutely impossible. The only thing worse is talking to ATT customer service by phone.Response from AT&TJuly 16, 2020Hello R. M. Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- May 13, 20205 out of 5Kayla was absolutely the true example of someone who knows the real meaning of customer service these days! Most often, I receive service that is below average on a good day at most places I am a patron of. She is one I definitely will NOT forget and will refer everyone to her that I come across in need of her services! Kayla, it was really a pleasure and I look forward to seeing you again soon! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! AND SO PERSONABLE! KEEP UP THE BEYOND AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL WORK!! :):)Response from AT&TMay 14, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Appreciate you feedback and hope to see you again.
- May 4, 20201 out of 5Went into the store to add a line. The sales associate said I qualified for a free iPhone 11 with monthly payment credits. They said they were having issues with the system and assured me as I left with my new phone that they will correct the issue. Five months later I am stuck paying for a iPhone 11 that I was supposed to get free with monthly bill credits.Response from AT&TMay 6, 2020Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.