AT&T Store Walnut Creek Olympic Blvd
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Walnut Creek
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Walnut Creek?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Walnut Creek Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 9, 20205 out of 5Kesha was so helpful and great to work with.Response from AT&TAugust 10, 2020Hello Dani B! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day! We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 31, 20205 out of 5I needed help solving a perplexing IPhone issue that arose when I got an Apple Watch. After about six hours with competent and well meaning service people on line, I walked into the Olympic Blvd store and met De Vaughn. He is definitely a trouble shooter and within minutes figured out that when I bought my new XR phone some incompetent Apple store person put my old SIM card into my new phone! The issue was taken care of within minutes.Excellent service!Response from AT&TJanuary 31, 2020Hello Lauren A. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- October 25, 20195 out of 5For the last month I have been fighting with T-Mobile to help me with my business account. No one would call me back, no one would help. I finally decided enough was enough but when I went to Verizon and Sprint they weren't much better. I was fed up and really just hopeless. I walked in to the ATT store and didn't expect much other than disapointment. I met Max first and he brought Gabe to talk to me as well. They both were amazing! They laid everything out, they were kind, understanding and I am so excited to switch my business over to them.Response from AT&TOctober 31, 2019Hello Candi T. Thank you for the kind words! We are happy that we created a great experience when you came to our location. We look forward to doing business with you! Thank you for being a valued customer.
- December 31, 20181 out of 5As a LOYAL AT&T customer I have to admit today was probably the WORST experience ever because of a Manager Named Marie at 1521 Olympic Blvd in Walnut Creek, Ca. Marie was probably the rudest Manager we have ever encountered in any setting. Trying to upgrade my phone and change over some paperwork for my mom after my fathers passing we had made an appointment on-line which indicated 9 am. I had at least 3-4 texts confirming our 9 am appointment. We waited outside with another gentlemen for many minutes for our 9 am appointment. Around 9:10 two employees arrived (one MARIE) and we tried to talk to her but she RUDELY shut the door in our face she indicated the store was open at 10am. After knocking on the door and asking to speak to her she came to the door and said it was a 'internet error and there are not any 9 am appointments". She said she 'had to get to the alarm". She further explained she had '0' staff to help with our confirmed 9 am appointment (in the next half hour about a dozen employees came to work but she chose to ignore us waiting outside and went about her time of getting coffee and going about 'her' business.) When asking her name she told me her name was "Marie" and does not give our her last name. Little did she know that her 'customer' she was discounting has many more years in Customer Service and Sales then her and she was probably the rudest person I have ever encountered in any business setting. About ready to leave and change phone plans I was welcomed seeing a familiar face enter the store - De Vaughn Alexander who has helped my mom in the past with many issues and I explained our story. He could not have been nicer. After the doors opened and we did wait the entire hour he helped us and I will send a note to Corporate Headquarters on his amazing service. What was baffling was our entire two hours with him not ONCE did 'Marie -no last name given' come over to see us rather ignore our presence as 'customers'. After realizing there was another manager on duty 'Rachel' she was very kind in the situation when explained to her. But please note Corporate Headquarters"Marie" needs some help with her client relations skills and De Vaughn should be commended for his amazing service and client relations!!!!! PleaseNOTEstaff rating is due to De Vaughn.
- August 4, 20185 out of 5The employees are always professionally and courteous.