AT&T Store Concord Sun Valley Mall
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
402 Sun Valley Mall
, CA 94520
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Concord
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Concord?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Concord Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 29, 20201 out of 5If I could give negative points to the store I would. About 20 minutes ago I was completely harassed and cussed out by both store employees.
The mans name is Sayed and I do not know the girls name as she refused to give it to me.
I am a delivery person, and their food order was late, I came to bring the order and the gentleman angrily snatched the food from my hand. I had my phone out because usually we are supposed to take a picture when we drop off the order and he got very offended and started cussing at me and told me he was going to report me for taking his photo.
I then asked the woman for the managers name and she refused to give it to me and started cussing at me told me I was crazy and cursed at me several times.
They called security and tried to have security kick me out of the mall, there was no reason for security to kick me out as I was not hostile or aggressive.
I was completely blown away by the level of hostility there both resorted to towards me so quickly.
It is very clear that the hostility was there before I even arrived due to their order being late. That is often the case nowadays.
But I didn’t expect this level of aggression from customer service reps inside of a business.
I have no control over that; but it really bums me out that delivery people have to take the brunt of things during a busy delivery season.
This was very very sad and bad experience; these employees were completely and utterly unprofessional.
- March 1, 20201 out of 5On Friday, February 27, 2020 I received an email about a purchase. It was fraudulent! Someone purchased 2 iPhones on my account and my phone was deactivated. I do not live in California.
Long story short, they were some how in possession of my personal info and I’m not sure if they had a fake license with my info, because you MUST show a valid ID. The sales person had to be negligent. Went to my local ATT store and we called the fraud dept to handle.
I filed a police report and I’m in the process of getting to the bottom of this. The person also opened other accounts.
- December 24, 20191 out of 5The store was empty with 1 sales person helping 1 person at the counter, the employee was not knowledgeable, he did not know the what products they carry. He also called him self the Store Manager could not tell you if they are the AT & T Corporate store or an Authorized Retailer. Not professional & definitely not knowledgeable..... Extremely Rude service.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- June 10, 20191 out of 5Whenever I write these I always wonder does the store read them I do hope so. I was in your Concord Sun valley mall location on Thursday the 6th of JuneWent in to pay my Direct Tv. 1 They told me they did not take direct tv payment in store while trying to kill a fly ( guess they did know if they took out the over filled garbage it might help)2 The music was so loud I had to yell3 They told me they could not pull up my acct. because it was past due4 Where was a store mgr. or a lead?
More locations in the Concord area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.