AT&T Store San Diego Clairemont Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
✓ Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
✓ We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
✓ We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
✓ Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the San Diego Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20205 out of 5Got helped by Devin in setting up new wifi. Got a great deal easily, he was very helpful.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5Unfortunately after being told by a female salesperson that she told my husband she would be there the next day(today)\ for me to pick out an I watch 5. She said they had a bunch in stock. Came back today, she wasn’t there. The salesman who was there kept insisting they didn’t make the iwatch 5 in gold aluminum with pink sand band that I wanted. This despite the fact they had one on display, a picture of it on the wall, and it is on the att site. In fact when I asked to see the iwatch 5’s that they did have in stock, they had none. OnIy a size 44 in charcoal. Really? I asked him to check another store and he said he found one I actually wanted at UTC att store, but he couldn’t reach the store to verify. We went there and guess what? They did not have one. Some customer service and product training is required. I am so frustrated at this point. I don’t appreciate the waste of my time.Response from AT&TJanuary 20, 2020Hello Oneill, Valerie j This is not the experience we wanted you to have. . We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- February 13, 20194 out of 5Very nice staff, and ultimately helpful, but some basic missteps caused me to have to call my old carrier twice.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5It went wonderful, jut had to answer a few questions and we were off and running.
- October 29, 20181 out of 5I went into this location around 530ish and was greeted by Justin/Jeremy (manager name tag) whom informed me all his reps were at lunch so it'd be about an hour wait. He gets my name, doesn't even bother to ask why I came in, puts it in the queue and tells me someone will be with me soon. I figured that since he was on the phone, that he just wanted to quickly sign me in and would later check-in or ask me why I needed to come in...but he did not. I waited an entire hour in which the manager roamed about the store on/off his phone and eventually reps started to come back from lunch only to find out the product I needed to buy, they did not have in stock. Completely poor customer experience, and the rep that checked for me didn't seem even the slightest empathy that I wasn't told before I had waited an hour.