AT&T Store San Diego Clairemont Town Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for San Diego
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in San Diego?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the San Diego Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 25, 20205 out of 5Got helped by Devin in setting up new wifi. Got a great deal easily, he was very helpful.Response from AT&TJune 30, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience.
- October 4, 20191 out of 5Unfortunately after being told by a female salesperson that she told my husband she would be there the next day(today)\ for me to pick out an I watch 5. She said they had a bunch in stock. Came back today, she wasn’t there. The salesman who was there kept insisting they didn’t make the iwatch 5 in gold aluminum with pink sand band that I wanted. This despite the fact they had one on display, a picture of it on the wall, and it is on the att site. In fact when I asked to see the iwatch 5’s that they did have in stock, they had none. OnIy a size 44 in charcoal. Really? I asked him to check another store and he said he found one I actually wanted at UTC att store, but he couldn’t reach the store to verify. We went there and guess what? They did not have one. Some customer service and product training is required. I am so frustrated at this point. I don’t appreciate the waste of my time.Response from AT&TJanuary 20, 2020Hello Oneill, Valerie j This is not the experience we wanted you to have. . We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We're sorry we fell short of your expectations.
- February 13, 20194 out of 5Very nice staff, and ultimately helpful, but some basic missteps caused me to have to call my old carrier twice.
- February 4, 20195 out of 5It went wonderful, jut had to answer a few questions and we were off and running.
- October 29, 20181 out of 5I went into this location around 530ish and was greeted by Justin/Jeremy (manager name tag) whom informed me all his reps were at lunch so it'd be about an hour wait. He gets my name, doesn't even bother to ask why I came in, puts it in the queue and tells me someone will be with me soon. I figured that since he was on the phone, that he just wanted to quickly sign me in and would later check-in or ask me why I needed to come in...but he did not. I waited an entire hour in which the manager roamed about the store on/off his phone and eventually reps started to come back from lunch only to find out the product I needed to buy, they did not have in stock. Completely poor customer experience, and the rep that checked for me didn't seem even the slightest empathy that I wasn't told before I had waited an hour.