AT&T Store Lafayette Lafayette
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Lafayette
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Lafayette?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Lafayette Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 4, 20201 out of 5Horrible Customer Service. I called for an iPhone Max 256 GB . I was placed on hold for 20 mins. What a moron.Response from AT&TJune 24, 2020Hello Shawn, We're sorry that your phone call went unanswered in a timely manner. I have spoken to the leadership of this team and will ensure that it doesn't happen again. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- July 3, 20193 out of 5
- February 11, 20195 out of 5Helped me put on a new screen protector, I thought I broke my screen but it was only the glass screen protector. In addition they explained the insurance, guarantee and procedure if I break it again. I bought the insurance as an additional precaution. The two guys that helped were great, friendly and very helpful
- January 7, 20195 out of 5There were three people waiting when I arrived one salesman was putting paper in the printer which seemed to have taken him out of him comfort zone . The other person was serving ( he had two speeds slow and reverse) . At this point the man who served me returned from buying his lunch and immediately passed on his lunch and served the lady ahead of me and then when she was resolved he served me very well. He gets 9.99999 out of ten paper bit h ( quote from the other guys) gets 1 and the other guy needs a red bull.
- November 7, 20181 out of 5Absolutely awful. Long wait. Limited knowledge. Poor help. Ultimately wrong information, wrong plan, which resulted in more wasted time on the phone, with me now having to go back to the store, again.