AT&T Store Watsonville Watsonville
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Watsonville
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Watsonville?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Watsonville Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 22, 20191 out of 5I went in to pay my bill. Because I could not pay online. The girl came up to me and asked me how can I help you. I said I need to pay my bill. She said you know you can pay your bill online. I told her I know that if I was able to do that then I would not be here. So she proceeded to tell me that if I was going to be rude she can’t wait on me. I said don’t talk to me like that otherwise you will be fired. Yes I was rude. But I was very upset at this time because I spent over an hour on the phone with Customer Service, plus the pay machines were down. I asked her what is wrong with the machines and she said I don’t know call Customer Service. She was very rude about it. Her name was Patricia. So she took my payment and I asked her for a copy of the rest of the bill she said she couldn’t do that I asked her why? She said store policy. All I can say you guys better get better Customer Service otherwise you will lose a lot of customers.
- March 13, 20194 out of 5I walked in thinking i was going to have to pay new phone but the staff helped me with the insurance and only paid the deductible. Great
- January 18, 20192 out of 5Went in to get a iphone with my 3 year old daughter today, the lady who was helping me was not very empathetic while I tried to fill out forms while my daughter wanted to play with the chairs. the lady let me know she WILL NOT move again because it was too much of a trouble to carry her ipad and 3 sheets of paper for me to sign. This might be 'normal' service in the U.S., but to me it was very poor service.
- December 13, 20185 out of 5
- December 12, 20185 out of 5I walked into the AT&T store in Watsonville on main street and was Immediately greeted by a employee by the name Rossita. I will keep this short and just say.. she has EXCELLENT Customer Service (which I teach for financial services companies) she definitely listens to what the customers needes are and assits with just that and beyond. If I wasn't moved around so much I would have offered her a Job with my institution. She would be a great Teller Tara Moran