AT&T Store Canon City Canon City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
730 Royal Gorge Rd
, CO 81212
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
AT&T speed tops the charts! AT&T is Park's fastest wireless network.
With more people connecting with each other virtually than ever before, having fast wireless speeds is important. Whether you are connecting with family, friends or colleagues or downloading the latest movie, we’ve got you covered.
Special offers and new phones for Canon City
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Canon City?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Canon City Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 28, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service, the manager herself was extremely rude would not answer our questions and just gave us a number to call then dismissed us and started joking around with her co-worker.
- July 7, 20202 out of 5Horrible customer service.
- October 30, 20195 out of 5Went in last week,store has friendly staff and the manager went above and beyond my expectations to alleviate my issue.thank you again
- May 8, 20193 out of 5So I don't usually change reviews that I give, but this time i am. My previous review was not happy with att direct TV and century link. With they're inability to connect my services. My review this time is to praise. The manager at the Canon City location is stellar. She went over and beyond trying to figure out the problems with the service orders. Why we didn't receive the internet when we were supposed to and got to the bottom of our reschedule. My husband heard the manager on the phone with century link and direct TV and the problems lay with in those people who didn't follow thru, not the Att store itself or its manager who helped my husband get this all started for us. I'm sorry for indirectly accusing this store of disorganized. That again lies with the singular entities of direst TV and century link. I was extremely happy with the man who came out today to put in our TV. And unlike the last, he mentioned our order for out dated equipment but with a few finger flicks had it changed to the newest and then installed the newest of systems. If the first guy could have done that I would have had a positive review in the beginning. Hopefully we will get our internet within a timely manner.
- May 4, 20191 out of 5I can't believe that this at&t is so worried about taking your money but don't give 2 craps about your service. How on Wed we PAY to have internet and the terrible direct tv put in our home. We are told Friday between 8am and Noon they will be there to put our internet in. All day Friday we wait watch as they are across the street for 6 hours installing for the new move in. But never show up. Sat morning 8am Andrew shows up to install the tv. Ok he's telling me what we ordered proceeds to tell me that it's all out dated systems he's not sure why we are getting this starts telling us about the newer systems, AND proceeds to inform me that he hasn't even brought all three of the systems we ordered just two so he's trying to get his manager to track one down. End result they reschedule. Wow I hate this company At&t Direct TV I've never seen such disorganization, and who doesn't suggestive sell the newest system. Why would we want a two year contract with the crappest your company has to offer. Unfortuanently Andrew gave me the skinny about the Canon location. Basically go to Pueblo if you actually want the right service. I don't know who owns the one in Canon, because it's privately owned, but you suck, and your store sucks. If you can't do what At&T offer than you shouldn't be called one. Who treats Paying customers like this.
More locations in the Canon City area
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.