AT&T Store Canon City Canon City
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
For our store experience, we're creating an environment that is flexible and comfortable for everyone by:
✓ Increasing store cleaning and sanitization protocols
✓ Adapting to social distancing guidance for inside store and curbside service
✓ Offering curbside services at select AT&T stores
✓ Providing additional touchless options
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5GLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy the new Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
iPhone 11 Pro MaxLearn how to switch to AT&T & get up to $700 in bill credits when you buy an iPhone 11 Pro Max online plus trade-in of eligible smartphone, add a new line, & qualifying installment & unlimited data plans.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Canon City Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 30, 20195 out of 5Went in last week,store has friendly staff and the manager went above and beyond my expectations to alleviate my issue.thank you again
- May 8, 20193 out of 5So I don't usually change reviews that I give, but this time i am. My previous review was not happy with att direct TV and century link. With they're inability to connect my services. My review this time is to praise. The manager at the Canon City location is stellar. She went over and beyond trying to figure out the problems with the service orders. Why we didn't receive the internet when we were supposed to and got to the bottom of our reschedule. My husband heard the manager on the phone with century link and direct TV and the problems lay with in those people who didn't follow thru, not the Att store itself or its manager who helped my husband get this all started for us. I'm sorry for indirectly accusing this store of disorganized. That again lies with the singular entities of direst TV and century link. I was extremely happy with the man who came out today to put in our TV. And unlike the last, he mentioned our order for out dated equipment but with a few finger flicks had it changed to the newest and then installed the newest of systems. If the first guy could have done that I would have had a positive review in the beginning. Hopefully we will get our internet within a timely manner.
- May 4, 20191 out of 5I can't believe that this at&t is so worried about taking your money but don't give 2 craps about your service. How on Wed we PAY to have internet and the terrible direct tv put in our home. We are told Friday between 8am and Noon they will be there to put our internet in. All day Friday we wait watch as they are across the street for 6 hours installing for the new move in. But never show up. Sat morning 8am Andrew shows up to install the tv. Ok he's telling me what we ordered proceeds to tell me that it's all out dated systems he's not sure why we are getting this starts telling us about the newer systems, AND proceeds to inform me that he hasn't even brought all three of the systems we ordered just two so he's trying to get his manager to track one down. End result they reschedule. Wow I hate this company At&t Direct TV I've never seen such disorganization, and who doesn't suggestive sell the newest system. Why would we want a two year contract with the crappest your company has to offer. Unfortuanently Andrew gave me the skinny about the Canon location. Basically go to Pueblo if you actually want the right service. I don't know who owns the one in Canon, because it's privately owned, but you suck, and your store sucks. If you can't do what At&T offer than you shouldn't be called one. Who treats Paying customers like this.
- April 8, 20195 out of 5Very friendly and helpful staff. Even with the issues of the computer crashing on us. They were professional and friendly.
- February 28, 20195 out of 5The visit was good did not have to wait long and the young gentleman that help us was very helpful and we were in and out with no problems