AT&T Store Colchester Linwood Plaza
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
95 Linwood Ave
, CT 06415
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Colchester
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Colchester?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Colchester Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 13, 20211 out of 5This is the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. I went into the store last week to purchase a new phone. The manager on duty who completed the transaction added multiple items to my account that I did not request, WITHOUT my knowledge or consent, including an additional phone line and phone insurance. I was not made aware of this until after my new phone was delivered and the transfer completed, and now I have wasted hours and hours dealing with uncovering the fraud that this manager committed and having to process a return and start over from scratch. I purchased accessories for the new phone, including a screen protector that I put on right away, and the store is making it a hassle even to get that comped. This whole transaction was unethical, stressful, and an enormous inconvenience, and it still has not been rectified. I will never shop at this store again, and I am completely unsatisfied with AT&T's response and how difficult they are making the return process. I would give zero stars if that were an option.
- November 23, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service experience i have ever had, steer clear of this location. I switched over to AT&T because of a military discount which was promised, along with other discounts that would drop my bill significantly lower then what i had at Verizon. It has been 4 months now, multiple visits to this location and i still dont have the discounts and promos promised and i jave been told, you need to contact corporate, we have no ability to help you, contact anybody or solve your problems. They sold me a bill of goods and have essentially brushed me off, not their problem. How a company so large could employ people like this with no sense of service or commitment to there product blows my mind. If you are military, i recommend you stay away from this store.
- August 13, 20201 out of 5Horrible service. They suggested I could get a less expensive phone at Wal-Mart and they could help with setup. Wal-Mart did a great job except for voicemail. Went to the store for help and the employee seemed to be put off and didn't want to help. He said I had to install visual voicemail which was not true just to get me out of the store. Not like they were busy. I went home and spent almost 4 hours and 4 transfers to get help which was bad as well. We've been a longtime customer. I gave the woman who finally helped me a great review. This is the second time in the last few years I've been wronged by this store. Employees seem bothered when you need help and they may have to think. Making me think about changing carriers!
- August 10, 20201 out of 5Horrible Service
- June 25, 20185 out of 5Store representative was very easygoing and helpful for all our questions and needs. Our experience went well.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.