AT&T Store Delray Beach Lyons Road
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Delray Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Delray Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Delray Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 29, 20205 out of 5Visited twice this month. Once with problem on my phone and setting up new phone for my husband. Very patient and helpful. One of the best AT&T stores.
- June 21, 20201 out of 5Terrible. One person in store with the doorLocked. He came to the door said he was by himself and to come back tomorrowI asked him a question and he said call tech support
- March 24, 20205 out of 5This store was one of a few in Palm Beach County open during the COVID-19 pandemic. The only clerk working was tied up with a customer. She called in her co-worker to help me. Marline arrived at the store within a few minutes. She helped me choose the correct nano SIM card for my new AT&T Prepaid FLip2 phone. She activated my new card, so all I had to do today was to insert the card into the SIM slot of my new phone, and it was ready to go.
- November 18, 20191 out of 5Disappointed. Walked into the Delray store tonight to buy a tablet. Nothing in stock, not one tablet. No tablets in stock in any other Company stores within 10 miles. How can a store(s) have zero tablets to sell? Poor purchasing department I guess; answers the question on why their business is poor. Will give me business to someone else tomorrow. Embarrassing way to operate a company.Response from AT&TNovember 22, 2019Hello ,
we apologize for any inconvenience this might of caused you We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a Direct Message or contact corporate directly (305) 670-5252.
- October 16, 20195 out of 5WE HAD THE PLEASURE OF HAVING MARLENE AS OUR SALESPERSON AFTER MY BFF LOST ALL THE DATA IN HIS PHONE/SHE WENT OVER & BEYOND TO TRY TO GET IT BACK FOR HIM BUT COULD NOT BECAUSE THE PERSON SHE HAD TO CALL WOULD NOT CO-OPERATE EVEN THOUGH HE HAD ALL KINDS OF ID WITH HIM.THIS CREATED A SERIOUS PROBLEM FOR HIM BEING A CARPENTER WITH NO PICTURES TO SHOW OF PREVIOUS WORK HE DID. HE ALSO HAD OVER 100 PHONE #S LOST.HE HAS BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER OF AT&T FOR YEARS/WHAT AT&T HAS DONE TO THIS MAN IS BEYOND BELIEF IT'S CRUEL. THIS POOR GIRL DID WHAT SHE COULD BUT HIS PHONE IS COMPLETELY BLANK/WE WERE AT THE AT&T STORE AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED WHICH WAS LESS THAN AN ONE HOUR/WHY COULDN'T THE SUPERVISOR OR WHOEVER MARLENE HAD TO CALL HELP??/IT TOOK YEARS OF PICTURES & PHONE #S AT 76 YEARS OLD TO EVER REPLACE / FAMILY,FRIENDS LONG GONE ETC./ I ALWAYS THOUGHT AT&T WAS THE ONE TO TURN TO BUT NOT ANYMORE. THE PHONE IS A 10 R/IT SHOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED!