AT&T Store Coral Springs University Drive
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Coral Springs
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Coral Springs?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Coral Springs Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 18, 20205 out of 5I was in the this store on September 10 and Nasir Hussain worked with me for over four hours in order to assist me with problem. He is a dedicated and hard working individual and he should be recognized for providing outstanding customer assitanceResponse from AT&TSeptember 21, 2020Hello Matthew S. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!.
- July 27, 20205 out of 5This is a perfect location to go get helped!! I would highly highly recommend Sameen the Manager. She is very knowledgeable and goes above and beyond to satisfy her customersResponse from AT&TJuly 30, 2020Hello Samual Frats Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 7, 20205 out of 5Syedah was an outstanding sales person. She is very attentive to details and same she goes much further to make things right.Response from AT&TJune 9, 2020Hello Charles Council Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 30, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service from the Store Manager
MUHAMMAD FARHAN today at this store!!! If there were a way to give ZERO or NEGATIVE STARS, that’s what I would give!!!
I have AT&T for my two house phones, AT&T Wireless for two cellphones, and AT&T for my television service. I have used Apple cellphones for NOW FOUR (4) iPhones.
I was disrespected & simply told to go to Boca Raton.Response from AT&TJune 2, 2020Hello Gail W, This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- September 23, 20191 out of 5If there were a way to give 0 stars that would better fit this place. The managers here are absolutely horrible and lack customer service and work ethic. I understand the customer isn’t always right, but they have messed up for the last time with me.
I had mobile phone issues since 07/28 with fraud on my account that ATT cannot resolve. I’ve spent countless hours on the phone and cannot get resolution. I’ve been passed around and given the run around for far too long. I’m at a loss and don’t know where to turn. I’ve been a client for many years (which I’m sure you hear a lot). I spend a lot of money with ATT and my experience has gotten to the point where I want to ditch all of my att services and switch. I have everything. TV, internet, WIFI, 2 cellphones, 3 apple watches and 2 iPad pros. My monthly bill is over $450 a month. There’s a lot more to this story and since the in store manager can’t help she’s gone ahead and just said to us in a text which I can prove, basically (since ATT can’t help. You’re more than welcome to get another provider????) what kind of resolve is that. Passing the buck and no longer interested in assisting. Please help me in understanding this lever of customer service. I run my business from home and once again I’m at the mercy of ATT. They talked us in to switching to Direct tv by dangling a 300 gift card in front of us and my knowing Direct tv from the past I liked them. So, I switched. The other in store manager I was dealing with also made sure to tell me by text everything was good to go for the switch on 09/24 so there would be no lapse in coverage as she understood I work from home and need internet to make money. As of yesterday 09/22 from 12am on, Ive had no service (WiFi or tv) and I’m losing money by the minute and now all managers at this corporate store are no longer helping or responding to calls. Again, how is this right and how can they get away with this. Someone us to be held accountable. We’ve spent countless hours in this same corporate store near me I’m referring to with a few different managers and all of which are in need of customer service training. Attorneys will be involved in this case on many issues business and personal. (FYI, I have info on one manager here. She called at&t Uverse and cancelled our service while lying and claiming to be someone she is not.)