AT&T Store Indian Harbour Beach Indian Harbor Beach
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
226 E Eau Gallie Blvd
Indian Harbour Beach
, FL 32937
Request an Appointment
Black Friday Deals are Here!
Visit our Black Friday page for a curated guide to deals on gifts for you and everyone on your list - all from the comfort and safety of your own home. Shop now! These deals won’t last!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for Indian Harbour Beach
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Indian Harbour Beach?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Indian Harbour Beach Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 15, 20201 out of 5Wow... this place was the worst I've ever been to. I went in because my phone was so hacked I could no use it and they literally told me to switch companies and get spectrum. Then proceeded to sell me a new phone promising me $10 a month. Complete lies. These people probably can't turn on a phone let alone help with yours. He took an hour to even find a phone number for me. Like it was his 1st day fumbling around and I hear he's the manager too! I'm going to a different one because my issues still haven't been resolved. I would be surprised if these kids are the ones selling my info to hackers. Just saying.... suspect...
- September 19, 20205 out of 5We recently visited the Indian Harbor Beach AT&T store. The customer service we received at this AT&T store was outstanding. Both my husband and myself were able to obtain the technical information we needed and appreciate the professionalism of Mr. Christopher F. and the trainee that was assisting. We both were impressed with these Associates at this location.
- June 22, 20201 out of 5Almost became new customers. Emily L managed to screw up our transaction so badly that we're bailing. I will track down a corporate store instead. Highly recommend you avoid this branch like a PLAGUE
- June 10, 20201 out of 5I went to this store to replace my wife broken phone. I bay $153.00 a month. Chris said I could get a new phone and with my military discount I would save $10,00 a month, Awesome! But when I received my bill it was $248.00. He ripped me off. I called cooperate and he cancelled my military discount. I have called him 3 times and will not answer my calls. I will be there tomorrow to ask him what's up, I will keep all of you informed on what happens.
- May 7, 20205 out of 5I visited this location and the store manager Chris knew the answers too all my questions his professionalism was nothing short of spectacular!
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.