AT&T Store Dunwoody Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||12:00 PM - 6:00 PM|
4516 Chamblee Dunwoody Road
, GA 30338
Request an Appointment
AT&T Protect Advantage
No phone insurance? Let’s fix that. Protect your device against damage, loss, theft, and get expert technical support. Open enrollment ends 3/31/21.
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Special offers and new phones for Dunwoody
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dunwoody?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dunwoody Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 25, 20215 out of 5Sumner C. was very helpful today, saving me a trip to the corporate location. I'd had issues with the promotional gift card that was part of my trade-in, and she credited the full amount to my account so I didn't lose the funds. Thanks Sumner!!
- January 25, 20211 out of 5The absolute worst wireless and customer service experience you can imagine. Programmed the account wrong from day one and nothing but empty promises, refusal to communicate via email or phone.
No savings to be had here. Go anywhere else for wireless service. However, after much irritation and my refusal to let this slide management did respond and is working with me to resolve the issue, it took one year. I have removed names given their recent change in tactics
- November 8, 20201 out of 5Installation appointment scheduled for Saturday, November 7, anywhere between 9 am and 11 am. After waiting all day—at the house, due to no communication on what time the technician might show up—and after spending hours on the phone with customer service, the second customer service employee finally reveals that a technician was never assigned to our house. A technician is assigned; the technician calls and says he won’t be able to make it. Another call to customer service: now they can only reschedule my appointment for November 17, anywhere between 9 am and 11 am. It is Sunday, and I am happily set up with Xfinity, so I can work tomorrow.
More details on the failure to communicate by the communications company, AT&T, is below:
10:50 AM: A sales rep shows up: the technician is running behind; she states he should be there by 11:15 AM.
11:15 AM: The sales rep is still sitting in the driveway. I ask her what time the technician will be there. She says to call her if he is not there by 2 pm. I tell her I’ll call at 1pm.
1 pm: I call her. My call is not answered, because she is on the phone with her boss. She tells me to call customer service.
1:30 pm: I call customer service.
1:45 pm: a customer service employee tells me the technician will call me in 20-30 minutes with a specific ETA.
2:20 pm: I return the call to customer service, because I never received a call.
2:30 pm: a customer service employee tells me a technician was never assigned. He assigns a technician.
2:45 pm: the technician calls and says he will not be able to make it, because he has other jobs ahead of mine for the day.
3:00 pm: I call the sales rep who says she will see what she can do. After I hang up, I call customer service to see what they can do.
3:15 pm: I’m on the phone with customer service when the sales rep returns my call. A resolutions manager, with the sales rep on the line as well, tells me I have to re-schedule for November 16 or wait and hope the technician shows up today; if I wait, my re-schedule appointment will be pushed back even further. I inform her, admittedly with a little frustration at this point, that is not good enough, because I have to work from home—and I was on the schedule and ready for 9 am to 11 am this morning. She begins to yell at me “Sir, you don’t understand, etc.” and then hangs up. I return to talking with customer service who confirms the technician likely won’t make it and sets another appointment for November 17: over one week from my initially scheduled appointment.
I hang up and call Xfinity. I am now set up with Xfinity within 24 hours. Yesterday was an absolute nightmare dealing with AT&T. My experience shows that the customer needs to be aggressive—i.e. be demanding and repeatedly call at the outset of the appointment—with the employees to have follow through on AT&T’s part: being nice and understanding, even with admitted frustration along the way, proved that I would just get kicked around from one person to the next—the blame it on somebody else game. My advice would be to choose another provide
- October 28, 20201 out of 5Went in last week for a new iphone. Unfortunately, what should have taken 5 minutes to set up, took about 45 minutes. The sales person who worked with me had very little experience with setting up the phone. Add to the fact there was another customer there who was having a personal conversation with her only diverted her attention away from setting up my phone. Additionally, that other customer was facetiming with a group of people on her ipad the entire time, and of course, on speaker. I have never heard so many Mother F-er, F this, F that, and just about every other four letter word in one conversation in my life, nevermind on speaker phone in a public place. Kudos to the manager for NOT DEALING WITH HER CUSTOMERS INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR. Super classy. WILL NEVER BRING YOU ANY BUSINESS EVER AGAIN! WORST STORE EVER.
- January 14, 20195 out of 5Everyone was so nice. I couldn’t believe the knowledge they had, even when we had some issues since I was on the Beta iOS. It’s the only store we go to.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.