AT&T Store Evans Mullins Crossing
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||11:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Evans
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Evans?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Evans Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 18, 20215 out of 5I hate going into stores because the reps always want you to call customer service vs trying to help. Despite how I feel about goin to the stores Dasheona made me and wife experience very pleasing. She was very patient and helpful. I am very pleased and I will be returning to her for future services. I love the new staff and energy in the store.Response from AT&TFebruary 24, 2021Hi JB! Wow, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We love hearing about the wonderful experiences our customers are having in our stores. Thank you for being the best part of AT&T!
- February 17, 20211 out of 5I have always had problems with rudeness in this store and complain every single time about customer service training thats needed not just job training.
I don't go to the store unless absolutely necessary. Over the years the staff has changed several times including managers. This crew is no different. Masks required except for Dasheona (sp?) Manager sat beside her and didn't say a word. OH and don't call me "boo". SO unprofessional. Then someone else was looking at my phone and said I had a setting turned off when it wasn't. OK, I'll take that one but you have no right to start scrolling my setttings and changing them- I think her name was Tracey. Unbelieveable. NEVER will go back. I am contacting all managers as high as I can get this time.Response from AT&TFebruary 17, 2021Hi Kathleen, I am sorry to learn about your recent store visit. We do our best to equip our team to assist customers and apologize that this was not the case. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work with our employees to improve our customers experience. We would love the opportunity to make it up to you in the future.
- August 24, 20201 out of 508/23/2020 Today’s visit to the AT&T store at Mullins Crossing in Evans was absolutely horrible. Tay Teeling is the most loud and rude associate I have ever dealt with in a professional setting. Tay yelled at me across the store about the restock fee before we ever even transferred or opened the phone. I was appalled and totally humiliated by this behavior.Response from AT&TSeptember 3, 2020Hello Sandra C This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- August 16, 20205 out of 5Courtni ROCKS!! I went into the store after spending over 2 hours on the phone with a bunch of customer service people just trying to buy pay as you go data for a tablet and keep it separate from our wireless plan. I’m not very articulate but after conveying my needs she worked with her manager to get me what I needed. This required her to spend a long time on the phone with different corporate employees. And finally a conference call that included me. She went above and beyond and I am a very satisfied customer.Response from AT&TAugust 17, 2020Hello Julie D Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- May 14, 20205 out of 5Amazing Experience at the Evans location!!!
Gregory was the most professional and courteous rep I have ever experienced with a AT&T store...and I have been a customer for a long time.