AT&T Store La Fayette Lafayette
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
2641A N Hwy 27
, GA 30728
Request an Appointment
Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
Best deals for everyone. New and existing customers get the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.
America’s best deserve our best
Military, Veterans & their families get our best pricing on unlimited wireless. Learn how to get AT&T Unlimited for less than $27/mo. when you get four lines.
Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max
Learn how new and existing customers get $700 off the new iPhone 12 Pro Max with trade-in.
IT DOESN’T HURT TO CHECK
Find out your eligibility to get a new line on installment or BYOD, it won’t hurt your credit score!
Special offers and new phones for La Fayette
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in La Fayette?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the La Fayette Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 3, 20191 out of 5Was having a problem with my data usage on my phone so went by the store for some help. Sales associate was very unfriendly and unhelpful. did not even acknowledge or greet me when i entered the store. No one else was in the store. I finally told him i had a problem and he said ok got up and told me i was just using to much data. streaming music or something. I kept trying to explain we had not ever had a problem in the past and it was only on the one phone. He kept telling me i was just using to much data. Did not have enough data. I asked him if he would look at my phone to see if he could see anything that was using data because I had turned off everything that was using data. He said no. Come to find out a phone had been added to our account and the data amount had been changed for some reason at that time. came home called att and they took care of the problem. will never go back into the Lafayette store again. I would have thought he would have been a little more helpful. to be honest he was just rude. The guy was in a hurry to exit the store and go to his truck when I left.
- January 31, 20195 out of 5They worked to solve a problem quickly and efficiently
- November 6, 20184 out of 5manger she was very helpful person store was clean.
- August 7, 20185 out of 5Great service. No wait time. Very helpful and had exactly what we wanted.
- July 23, 20185 out of 5The manager in the store was very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. I usually go to dalton to upgrade but I thought I would try the LaFayette store because I live here and was pleasantly surprised by the employees there now.
Want to stay in the loop?
Sign up for the latest deals, product news, and more from AT&T.
Thank you! Your email has been successfully submitted.Your email was unable to be submitted at this time. Please, try again later.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies. We’ll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.