AT&T Store Dalton Dalton
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our valued customers, employees, and communities safe. We appreciate you taking note of some recent changes and new options we have added to best serve you.
• We’re now offering more ways to serve you! Curbside service, touchless transactions, and in many areas, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up is now available.
• To ensure social distancing and safety, we are limiting the number of people we can assist in-store. The myAT&T app and att.com are convenient options for bill payments, accessory purchases and device upgrades to help save you time.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them. We appreciate your partnership in keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• Hand sanitizer is available in all our locations for both customers and employees. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the day.
Special offers and new phones for Dalton
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Dalton?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dalton Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 27, 20205 out of 5Very nice and friendly and very helpful and went the extra mile to stay after hours to help us and thank you to Amanda P.Response from AT&TJune 29, 2020Hi Amy Charvat. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 2, 20205 out of 5The folks at this store went above and beyond helping me solve an issue with my replacement Samsung watch. Javier solved the problem and sat with me for an hour and a half phone call to ATT. They were no help but, he found the solution. It now works great with my phone. The manager and the employees are very friendly and helpful. This will be my go to store.Response from AT&TJune 5, 2020Hello Susan D We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- February 24, 20201 out of 5My feed back is gonna be poor in that place there is a lady name denice serves pretty bad she is like mad and bored like she want to get rid of you in a sec and get to the next one and it hasn’t been the first time she is acting like that get better serviceResponse from AT&TFebruary 25, 2020Hi Carlo H. We do our best to equip our team to assist our customers. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
- December 12, 20191 out of 5I have been to this store serval times, as a matter of fact this where I bought my phone, daughters phone, and Apple Watch. Yes, in the past it’s always been a lengthy wait time; but tonight by far the worst.. understaffed on a holiday month! Smh and the only reason I came in was because the webpage was acting weird!! To add they had one price listed and trying to sale it to me for another, they stated they couldn’t honor the price they had displayed and plus didn’t have stock on them. All in all poor services and I don't understand how you don't have a manager on site or available during holiday hours?Response from AT&TDecember 13, 2019Hi Erwin Rivera. We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- November 10, 20195 out of 5Great customer service my sales consultant was Angel Godoy he was patient and helpful and the manager there helped out. all the staff was good and i highly recommend. I had good experience there. ThanksResponse from AT&TDecember 13, 2019Hi! We certainly want you to feel welcome in our store. Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.