AT&T Store Dekalb Sycamore Rd
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
• We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
• We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
• Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers on your favorite phones
iPhone SE (2020)Learn how to get the new iPhone SE (2020) for $5/mo. Req's new line, qualifying installment with elig. unlimited plan.
Samsung Galaxy S20 5GLearn how to get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for $10/mo plus a $150 reward card when you buy online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
iPhone 11Learn how to get up to $500 in savings ($350 bill credit & $150 reward card) when you buy an iPhone 11 online. Req's new line, qualifying installment & unlimited plan.
Google Pixel 4Learn how to get an Google Pixel 4 64GB for $5/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts).
LG V60 ThinQ 5GLearn how to get the LG V60 ThinQ 5G for $10/mo. When you buy on a qualifying installment plan with elig. unlimited plan (min. $75/mo. before discounts). Req's new line.
AT&T PREPAID iPhone SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Dekalb Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 24, 20191 out of 5Difficult to give a proper review on service when you can't get any....Computer voice says no one available to help then hangs up on you.
- August 27, 20185 out of 5I switched to AT&T because of issues with my previous wireless carrier. There were a ton of issues with peeing my number over due to my old carrier. The manager was beyond patient. He called customer service, and contacted my old carrier. Eventually I had to get a new number, but the manager did everything possible to try and keep my old one. I am super grateful for his help and patience.
- June 18, 20185 out of 5The staff at the store was very helpful and knowledgeable. Couldn’t remember his name but a very nice young man who helped me get a new line.
- May 14, 20185 out of 5I went in to the store to get a new phone plan for my phone. I had trouble getting off of my parents plan (I wasn't an authorized user AND they wouldn't authorize me), so while I was on the phone with them, the rep was very patient and understanding. Once everything eventually got sorted out, he was professional and helped me get the plan that I needed.
- February 27, 20181 out of 5Came in to add a line to my account. He had to call the customer service because he said they had to run credit, even though I have been a customer for 15 years and have 5 accounts on my line. He was on hold for 45 minutes. Then he calls his manger and is told he has to close my whole account and them open a new one. I tell him that I had another line on my account 6 months ago.....After an hour and 20 minutes, I decide to leave but ask him to put money on a pay as you go AT & T phone my brother has ( since I am told I cannot add a line) he takes my money, says its on there. Get home and the money is not on the phone. I call the store and am told that " He forgot a step". After leaving the store, I call AT&T myself and after 15 minutes, I have an additional line, they sent me the sim card and I am ready to go! I wasted 2 hours of my time with a rep who had been there only 3 days. The other person in the store- it was his first day! Really.....what kind of manager leaves two guys alone in a store with a total of 4 days experience...UNBELIEVABLE