AT&T Store Leavenworth Leavenworth
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Leavenworth
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Leavenworth?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Leavenworth Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 1, 20192 out of 5I am very disappointed with the employee Savannah that helped us. The store was empty when we came in. She greeted us and asked what she could do for us, so I told her my watch and phone weren’t communicating. She started telling me what needed to be done but her tone and attitude were very condescending she acted like she was bothered with us even beeing there. We would ask her other questions and she would say I don’t have that problem with mine so you’ll have to go the apple store. She was very cold and unfriendly my husband and I were both dissatisfied with her help. My husband even asked about an upgrade and she said he was eligible but did nothing to help show him what he could get or even acted like she wanted to make a sale. We have been with AT&T along time and I have never been treated so poorly by one of your employees before. I’m not sure that we will ever go back to that store again cause I will tell you she DID NOT make us feel welcome at all.
- December 20, 20185 out of 5I came in knowing what I wanted (64gb iPhone XS Max in silver) the gentleman that helped me was very friendly and great. His name was Steve and he took care of me from setting up service to going all the way into the back just to get my phone in the color I wanted. I’d love to deal with service like that everyone I go into the store
- December 13, 20185 out of 5We had a great experience. The representative - Brandon Louth, that helped us was: wonderful, knowledgeable, polite and fast. He is a real asset to your ATT team.
- December 10, 20181 out of 5Employees at my ATT store, specifically Steve, and Ashley were frustrating to work with throughout my transaction. I had originally placed an online pickup order, in order to save time. When I came in to pickup and activate my phone, we were unable to due to the phone number I wanted transferred, not working. That caused the transaction to take 2 hours, with employees who didn’t know how to help, they charged my card for the sales tax on my activation twice, with a promise that a refund would come in 2-4 business days. At that point I had hoped for a discount or some form of compensation for the fact that I now had to spend double would I had originally planned in the day and more than twice the amount of time I had hoped to spend there. I am highly dissapointed and dissatisfied with my experience with ATT.
- October 4, 20185 out of 5