AT&T Store Ann Arbor Huron Village
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Ann Arbor
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Ann Arbor Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 3, 20205 out of 5Great Customer Services!! Store Manager Tim was so accommodating with my dad in the process of buying a new phone. Thank you for your patience and understanding. I would recommend everyone to come to this location for GREAT GUEST SERVICE!!Response from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello Janet S. Thank you for your glowing review of our location! We pride ourselves in giving an outstand customer experience. I hope to see you again soon.
- September 23, 20195 out of 5The whole store was so great and friendly! After receiving some sketchy advice from the AT&T online customer support, I did end up having to come back to this store twice, but each time everyone on the floor was so extremely helpful. Special shoutout to Brenton, who recognized us right away when we came in a second time, helped us brainstorm some solutions, and had us back out the door with a new phone in about fifteen minutes. Superior service all around, but especially from him. Thanks guys! Oliver says hi, too!
- March 15, 20195 out of 5I have always had a great experience at this store!!! Wonderful young men working there!!!
- January 10, 20191 out of 5ATT overcharged me a lot. I could not resolve this online or by phone. Had to go in to the store. They tried but could not resolve it there. The store mgr called me back nicely and said he would resolve it. That was a month ago. Tried calling him back. 'Not a working #'. And, oh, the listed store # is also 'Not a working #'. I only use ATT because my condo has a contract.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5Austin, the manager in A2's Washtenaw store, made up for my experience with ATT on the phone. I was sent the incorrect iphone 8 and Austin was not only incredibly helpful, but efficient, light-hearted and even shared positive comments about the challenges for both the purchaser and the seller. He managed to make a very frustrating situation, into a pleasant transaction. Austin has a true gift for customer service.