AT&T Store Holland Holland
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Holland
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Holland?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Holland Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- August 7, 20205 out of 5Liem helped me with a connectivity issue, installed a new SIMS card, and changed settings to enable functions I had been unable the use. Pleasant, personable, and totally professional. Thank you, Liem!Response from AT&TAugust 24, 2020Hi! Thank you for reaching out and we hope to have the opportunity to connect with you again soon.
- June 19, 20201 out of 5Absolute worst customer service ever. Basically they have no idea how to handle a warranty issue. Got my brand new phone and the camera is busted it's taking me two months to try to get a new phone and I have to wait another two to three weeks for one to come in the mail when I use this phone for my business. Also have over fifteen phones with the company. If I were you I would NOT use the service for a business. Also while I was in the store the reason why you cannot ever get ahold is because their phone lines are off the hook so they don't have to answer your callResponse from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello J. M. We work hard to staff our stores with knowledgeable and friendly associates. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 19, 20201 out of 5Worst customer service service ever! Got a new phone 2 months later it's broken and it's going to take over a month to get a new one. And then they said I might have to pay for it. I would not advise using the serviceResponse from AT&TJune 25, 2020Hello J. M. Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve.
- December 30, 20191 out of 5I totally agree with Richard, Guy and Jenna E. very rude the 3 time's I've been in to this Holland store they don't say hi when you walk in just look at you and turn their backs, when I asked a question I asked for them to repeat the answer one more time because I'm not real "techy" smart he got real irriated and told me I can also go to AT&T to get more answers, the sad part is these workers were older 30-50 year olds that should of had more manners and respect...I will never go to this store again
- December 26, 20191 out of 5Rude and no help
I tried calling the store for 1 hour never picked up the phone. So drove across town to see if they had what I was looking for. Before leaving home checked web site they were open until 9;00pm. Got there Bout 5 minutes to 8:00 pm. I went up to the door as a customer was leaving. Opened the door and noticed the security screen was part way down. I asked if they were open and was told no. I told them I saw on their website they were open until 9;00 pm. The answer was no we are closed! I said I had been calling for an hour and no one picked up. The girl said if we have customers we don’t answer the phone. To which I replied I was a customer. When I asked if they could at least tell me if they had ATT WiFi extenders she snapped that they were closed and it wasn’t her specialty. Again saying we are closed. I did notice on the inside of the door they were closing 8:00 pm today but I was still there before. I left unable to make my purchase getting in my car at 8:01 pm very disappointed I have had ATT phones and U-verse for 20 plus years and have never been treated so rudely absolutely no customer service at this store.