AT&T Store Florissant Florissant
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Florissant
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Florissant?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Florissant Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- April 8, 20204 out of 5Went to pay my prepay account yesterday, I understood why they kept customers outside to pay a prepay bill, even thought I was a bit confused at first, I don't want this virus either !!! Hope this flu is over soon!!!
- March 2, 20201 out of 5This is the worst store ever to conduct business. I purchased an Iphone 8 on Wednesday, February 26, 2020. The phone is consistently dropping calls. I returned to the this location on Saturday only to be advised by a salesperson that I needed to reset the phone to the factory settings. Upon doing so, the phone only was operable for a couple of hours. After resetting the phone myself on multiple occasions, I was still unable to operate my phone. I then telephoned this location and informed them of my issue once again only to be advised that I would have to take the phone to an Apple store to get the issue resolved.
I then requested to speak with a Store Manager and eventually I spoke with Cedric, who advised me that the SIM card would be replaced but if the issue persists, I would have to take the phone to an Apple store. The Store Manager Cedric consistently tries to over talk you and give you and not give you an opportunity to advise him of the issue. It is sad that we as black people treat each other the way we do especially when we are conducting business.
- February 10, 20205 out of 5Lamont at the Florissant did an excellent job. After going to two other locations (West Florissant & 270 and St Charles Rock Rd) problem couldn’t be resolved.Lamont was very efficient and expedient in getting the phone issued resolved. THANKS to him.Response from AT&TFebruary 11, 2020Hello Dwight Washington! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to deliver an extraordinary experience
- September 23, 20191 out of 5I visited this store on Friday 9/20/19. I went to store to activate the new iphone 11 max phone. I was doing a cross upgrade & was told over phone by customer service they will just switch phones in store. The new phone had not even been taken out of the box, because I wanted to make sure that the numbers were being put on correct phone. The associate Janay was nice, but too concern about may nails and person who does them. When we started to activate new phone in the setup process, she did something where the new phone was disabled. At every step she is pressing the options on phone to activate besides the face recognition. I never setup password so we could not activate the new phone. She appeared to have no clue about what needs to be done at this point. After sitting there with no options another associate came to the table with no help but to say I have to factory reset phone, left her at the table with no assistance. My phone was fine when I brought in, the associate did this. Third associate comes to table, I assume a manager who tells me I have to go apple store. I never had issue with activating a new phone. He began to say basically APPLE has to fix its their software, but you represent their brand and your associate locked my phone. I got no apology sorry this happened. I was extremely irate wasted my time and gas to come to that store. Then to call apple to find out all appointments were filled because of release until the next evening. Luckily I found out BEST BUY is authorized retailer for Apple and was able the NEXT DAY TO GET MY PHONE FACTORY RESET. Still drove across town to do all this. But still had to go att store to get phone turned on right. First as big as the iphones releases are, how does your associates do not have better knoweledge of these phones. But with that being the case the last associate, possibly manager need sto stop pushing their store incompetence off on APPLE. I almost mailed this phone back because of this experience. Horrible service will not visit this location.
- September 20, 20195 out of 5Went to store on 9/19 about 10am. Took a very short time to be waited on. I'm sorry I didn't get the reps name who assisted me but I can tell you he was extremely knowledgeable and efficient. You can only hope to have many more employees like him. Thanks